A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

2010 Meteor Grey P+ Sport Pkg

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 08:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So where is the start button?

(my car is for nov. delivery...so i'm missing details like this)
Old 08-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
So where is the start button?

(my car is for nov. delivery...so i'm missing details like this)
It's a premium plus so it doesn't have the start button. Only on prestige.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by kiki143
Are you saying dealers would even consider selling you a car with a sport package?? That's crazy...a sale is a sale. If they can't locate a car you should be able to order one through them.
I was trying to get a deal for under invoice so had to take whatever was in stock. But in general, they would brush off any questions about the sport package as both inappropriate in the NE and close to non-existant in the NE.

OT, but PM got taken over by AoA? I purchased mine at Riverside and only after 2 months of calls and emails, got them to make the payoff for my trade-in. From what I've heard there's been a lot of grief with Riverside which has also been taken over by AoA. I actually consider myself lucky that they eventually paid off my trade-in, though to date they still owe me little over $100 for making payments on both my trade-in and the new Audi while they got their act together. Didn't know a similar situation may be occurring at PM?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by kiki143
It's a premium plus so it doesn't have the start button. Only on prestige.
So it's a turn key ignition?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by userbbc
I was trying to get a deal for under invoice so had to take whatever was in stock. But in general, they would brush off any questions about the sport package as both inappropriate in the NE and close to non-existant in the NE.

OT, but PM got taken over by AoA? I purchased mine at Riverside and only after 2 months of calls and emails, got them to make the payoff for my trade-in. From what I've heard there's been a lot of grief with Riverside which has also been taken over by AoA. I actually consider myself lucky that they eventually paid off my trade-in, though to date they still owe me little over $100 for making payments on both my trade-in and the new Audi while they got their act together. Didn't know a similar situation may be occurring at PM?
I can't say I would have settled with whatever they had in stock. They should have been more open with hearing what you wanted.

No not PM. My original dealer was Riverside and what a debacle that dealership was. PM stepped in to take the delivery of the car from port and to faciliate the deal with Riverside with help from AoA. From my understanding AoA kicked in a little over $6k to get me to my original contract I had with Riverside. I would definetely consider yourself luck that you got your trade in paid off. There are horror stories of what had been going on over there. From not paying off trade-ins and selling them to not paying AoA for inventory as well as DMV issues where people for months have been driving around with temp tags. A local news channel did a report on them. PM's management team who helped faciliate the deal with AoA has been nothing but outstanding. I am due exhaust tips from them and have been having issues with the salesman calling me back, but their management team has been great. Nothing but good things to say about PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
So it's a turn key ignition?
Actually, more of a press key. You stick the key fob in the slot on the dash and press it to start.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Hobbes
Actually, more of a press key. You stick the key fob in the slot on the dash and press it to start.
I see... rather lame. i come from bmw/lexus which all had push start.