A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

LED Interior Kit - 16 Bulbs w/ warranty

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED Interior Kit - 16 Bulbs w/ warranty

For sale is a complete led interior set for your car. Includes the following LED bulbs:
Sun Visor
Dome Lights
Map Lights
Courtesy Door Lights
Glove Box
Trunk Light
License Plate

Price is $80 Shipped anywhere in the United States... Everything is also under warranty. Many kits sold to audiworld forum member with nothing but great results.

Here is a quick video of how it looks in my B8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOwZAntx8gU
Old 03-01-2011, 08:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has anyone on the forum tried this out?
Old 03-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor

yes over a few dozen people have purchased them from me... not sure how many from the b8 a4 forum, mostly b8 s4, b8 a5, c5 and c6 a6...
Old 03-01-2011, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ports- check out the a5/s5 page. they have pics on their thread.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by markinarch
ports- check out the a5/s5 page. they have pics on their thread.
thanks
Old 03-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I installed half of my bulb kit tonight.

All of the festoon bulbs went in and work fine. I already had Blesk plate lights so didn't use the ones in this kit.

Map light wedge bulbs are also OK, although I had to fight to get them working right. They would flicker if doors weren't shut or ignition cycled. I don't know exactly what was happening. They seem to work fine now though.

All of the other wedge style bulbs (for doors, trunk, glove box) don't fit in the lamp holder cages. I tried messing with one cage and finally gave up. The problem is the bases on the led bulbs are too fat and you can't slide the bulb all the way into the holder. You need to see the light cages to understand.

This kit needs something thinner for those 6 places.

I'm sure someone with the right tools could manipulate the bulb cages but I almost broke mine trying to make them fit.

No problems with the light output or color. They seem to match good and look good overall. I just wish the door bulbs were better sized so I could use them.

Last edited by Slee_Stack; 03-02-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Slee_Stack
I installed half of my bulb kit tonight.

All of the festoon bulbs went in and work fine. I already had Blesk plate lights so didn't use the ones in this kit.

Map light wedge bulbs are also OK, although I had to fight to get them working right. They would flicker if doors weren't shut or ignition cycled. I don't know exactly what was happening. They seem to work fine now though.

All of the other wedge style bulbs (for doors, trunk, glove box) don't fit in the lamp holder cages. I tried messing with one cage and finally gave up. The problem is the bases on the led bulbs are too fat and you can't slide the bulb all the way into the holder. You need to see the light cages to understand.

This kit needs something thinner for those 6 places.

I'm sure someone with the right tools could manipulate the bulb cages but I almost broke mine trying to make them fit.

No problems with the light output or color. They seem to match good and look good overall. I just wish the door bulbs were better sized so I could use them.
When replacing any lights in general it takes certain knowledge to understand how they are supposed to properly sit. I understand you are having difficulties and am willing to work with in any way which will keep you a happy customer. These are direct fit bulbs and fit exactly the same as original ones, it just requires some patient to install them because they are small and your fitting them in a small case. If your in NY i can install them for you whenever you would like.

I have sent you a PM and awaiting a response.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by A&AEuroTuning
When replacing any lights in general it takes certain knowledge to understand how they are supposed to properly sit. I understand you are having difficulties and am willing to work with in any way which will keep you a happy customer. These are direct fit bulbs and fit exactly the same as original ones, it just requires some patient to install them because they are small and your fitting them in a small case. If your in NY i can install them for you whenever you would like.

I have sent you a PM and awaiting a response.
I responded to your PM, thanks.

If I get time in the next week, I'll take pix of what I'm referring to. I'll be traveling for a good portion though, so may not get the chance.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Slee_Stack
I responded to your PM, thanks.

If I get time in the next week, I'll take pix of what I'm referring to. I'll be traveling for a good portion though, so may not get the chance.
Which bulb are you having issues with? Is it the push and turn map lights? If so there are two different types BA9 and BA9s nipple are little different on these i made a mistake one and ordered BA9 instead of BA9s...

Quick question for the 2000 S4 dome lights are 36mm or 42mm?
Old 03-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Emilgevor
Which bulb are you having issues with? Is it the push and turn map lights? If so there are two different types BA9 and BA9s nipple are little different on these i made a mistake one and ordered BA9 instead of BA9s...

Quick question for the 2000 S4 dome lights are 36mm or 42mm?
39mm is what you need.

And the B8 doesnt have the BA bulbs.. they need the T10 bulb size.

Quick Reply: LED Interior Kit - 16 Bulbs w/ warranty