A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

REMUS USA - Berkeley Marina Euro' Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REMUS USA - Berkeley Marina Euro' Meet

Thanks to the everyone that came by the REMUS display at the Berkeley Marina Euro Car meet, Sat. the 22nd. NikZag displayed his new white A4 w/ our Left / Right system mounted ("new tech") ~ Thanks Nick and Jessica! ~ and I had my E36 M3 there ("old school"). It was a good combo' because everyone we started our engines for, could hear how a twelve year old car sounds w/ a REMUS mounted, as well as how they now look and sound on a thoroughly modern 2.0L Turbo Audi. A special thanks to the guys that came down from Sac'to (Granite Bay) and then followed me to our facility, ten minutes away, to purchase their REMUS Sports Label's. I've followed up with these gentlemen, and they are very happy with their exhausts. In fact, they mounted them that evening, after their two hour drive home. On another forum, much like this one, one of the guys has posted pic's and video clips - very nice!

It was a great turn out, the weather was 'Bay Area' perfect, and was a ton of fun. We hope to see all of you again next year.

Last edited by REMUS4myAudi; 01-25-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Duffy,

I don't know if you remember me, but I had an email conversation with you almost exactly a year ago about a Remus dual-outlet exhaust for the B8 2.0T. At the time, Remus did not yet have such a system available but you were extremely helpful in explaining to me how one of the current dual-outlet Remus systems might be adapted for the B8 2.0T, along w/ presenting some great technical data and caveats about power limits etc.

I'm very happy to see that a proper dual-outlet Remus exhaust is now available for the B8 2.0T. I just want to remind everyone that Remus has a long history of making high-quality exhausts, and that my customer service experience a year ago was top-notch. No doubt I will be contacting you if/when I decide to upgrade my exhaust again.