A6 allroad (C8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C8 Audi A6 allroad produced from 2020

CETE Module vs Lowering Links

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2024, 07:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 102 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex@Europrice.us
You did receive a PM telling you how to download the instructions less than an hour after your original PM. I don't believe you can send PDF through Audiworld private messages, but the following applies:

"All of the instructions are on the product page on the Europrice site. You do need to be logged in to see them at the bottom of the product page."

All CETE products have instructions at the bottom of the product page which can be downloaded, even for used products. You just need to have or register for a Europrice account which takes a minute or two. Possibly a misunderstanding, but instructions and documentation are there for the downloading for all.

Cheers!
The last part was the missing piece. I didn't have an account since I didn't order from you, so I didn't know I could simply create an account in order to get them. A simple hyperlink in a message would have saved all of this.
Old 04-08-2024, 07:38 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 238 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by TropicGreenA4
The last part was the missing piece. I didn't have an account since I didn't order from you, so I didn't know I could simply create an account in order to get them. A simple hyperlink in a message would have saved all of this.
The person you purchased used from could have assisted with instructions or there's a link to the Europrice website in every post here and every PM that can be followed. Just like any website you would click Register and all it requires is a name and email address. I would assume that you have sorted that out and downloaded the instructions already or do you still need assistance creating an account?

Cheers,

The following users liked this post:
yosie16 (04-09-2024)
Old 04-09-2024, 04:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Personally I love the ability to adjust the hight on the fly but I just have a hard time justifying the cost of the Cete. Im going to run links until I find a used CETE but Id really like to get my hands on one.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:30 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by biggu
Personally I love the ability to adjust the hight on the fly but I just have a hard time justifying the cost of the Cete. Im going to run links until I find a used CETE but Id really like to get my hands on one.
You may end up spending the amount you'd save on a CETE setup on the lowering links. The used CETE market is pretty small usually and they tend to command a decent resale price. Around Black Friday there tends to be the only sale on CETE items so you could wait for that, but it's a bit far away. The CETE setup really is nice compared to link since you can individually lower the main drive select modes and alter the height to your liking just from the app versus having to physically adjust a lowering link at each corner. Show mode is also a nice little perk too.

Cheers,

Old 04-09-2024, 09:01 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Alexander,

I'm located in Stuttgart, GE. I see CETE is a bit north of Hamburg, GE, which is 7.5 hours away from me. Do you know of another shop (closer to Stuggie) that is a registered dealer/installer? TIA!
Old 04-09-2024, 09:07 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by Britchz
Alexander,

I'm located in Stuttgart, GE. I see CETE is a bit north of Hamburg, GE, which is 7.5 hours away from me. Do you know of another shop (closer to Stuggie) that is a registered dealer/installer? TIA!
You would want to contact CETE and you can use this form to do so:

https://www.active-sound.eu/en/installation-partners

Cheers,

Britchz (04-09-2024)
Old 04-30-2024, 09:30 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

If anyone is contemplating this purchase, do it!! It's pretty amazing! AND the bonus for those worrying about durability/reliability...it's German TÜV (think National Highway Traffic Safety Board but 1000% better) approved/cleared.

P.S. I have brand new (never out of the box) 034 motorsports lowering links for sale. HMU!

Alex@Europrice.us (04-30-2024)