Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

ABT Sportsline parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 11:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default ABT Sportsline parts

Anybody add any ABT parts to their C7? I'm looking at side skirts and rear spoiler plus DR 20" wheels. I have found a few pics on line, but was surprised not to find more. The ECU upgrade is not available in the US unfortunately. I like the wheels in the photo...trying to see them in person or better pics.

http://www.abt-sportsline.de/en/audi-tuning/a6/
Old 08-12-2012, 04:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck finding an authorized dealer in the states, and not having to pay an enormous amount of shipping

you are better off searching ebay.de Ive seen ABT parts pop up on there, but the sellers usually wont ship overseas
Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

So has anyone pulled the trigger on any ABT aerodynamic pieces? I was told by both vendors that only the spoiler will fit on my S-line equipped model. So they are saving me thousands in the long run, but they want $700 delivered to my door for the trunk spoiler. After I paint and install, I will be up to $800-900 I figure, maybe $1k.

I want to mod the outside appearance so bad, but this is an expensive pill to swallow. Anybody have any feed back on ABT products in general, and more specifically their aero pieces?

Thanks,
Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds way too expensive. Why not go to your local Audi dealer and see how much the S6 rear spoiler costs. Bet it's half that- Let the rest of us know !
Old 11-08-2012, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by pogodog
That sounds way too expensive. Why not go to your local Audi dealer and see how much the S6 rear spoiler costs. Bet it's half that- Let the rest of us know !
I have not studied the S6 in great detail, but what spoiler does the S6 have? I never noticed it has one. Does anybody have close up pics of it? I agree that $700 before install is pricey, but it appears to be a three piece that changes the shape of the trunk a little which is subtle but something. I do think a factory part might be cheaper, just not by much. The S grill is $750 and each mirror is $500, so I don't count on much of a discount.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not seen one in person but from the photos I have seen it is a small add-on lip spoiler that is added on top of the normal A6 trunk lid. You can see it a bit in this photo- I would say it's probably about a .5" - .75" added height. I had one similar added to my BMW 335i that was a oem spoiler from the M3- looked nice and classy without looking aftermarket.
Attached Images  
Old 11-08-2012, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$1000 is high for a spoiler BUT I, like you, want it. I like to differentiate my car from all the others. When I had my BMW 750i I paid around that for my AC Schintzer spoiler and it was worth every penny. Loved the look.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oops, meant Schnitzer.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by pogodog
I have not seen one in person but from the photos I have seen it is a small add-on lip spoiler that is added on top of the normal A6 trunk lid. You can see it a bit in this photo- I would say it's probably about a .5" - .75" added height. I had one similar added to my BMW 335i that was a oem spoiler from the M3- looked nice and classy without looking aftermarket.
I know the exact lip you are talking about. I had it on my 02 530 sport. I liked it and very tasteful. However the ABT is extremely similar with just a little better shape in my opinion. Plus I just talked to the dealer on the S6 spoiler. It costs as much as the ABT one. The ABT appears to be a three piece for the same price, so I think my choice has been made. So if anyone is interested I am working with Gill MotorSports in NH. Great guy so far. He said he can deliver my spoiler to my house in IL for $628. I was quoted $150 by my dealership to paint the S6 lip so this can't be much different. So about $800+/- to get this on the trunk. I have the contact info if anyone is interested.

By the way he also does Milltek and he is telling me January should be the release of their exhaust for the 3.0 engine.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

How fast do you have to go for the .75" spoiler to improve handling?

Quick Reply: ABT Sportsline parts