Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

droid bionic phone book issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 04:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Default droid bionic phone book issue

I just switched from an iPhone to Droid Bionic and my access to the phone's "Phone Book" is now greyed out. It used to be there when I had the original Motorola Droid but not now. My MMI version I think is 4140. Anyone have success accesssing a droid bionic's phone book from the MMI?
Old 09-21-2011, 04:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by landjb4u
I just switched from an iPhone to Droid Bionic and my access to the phone's "Phone Book" is now greyed out. It used to be there when I had the original Motorola Droid but not now. My MMI version I think is 4140. Anyone have success accesssing a droid bionic's phone book from the MMI?
never mind. posted in the wrong forum. moving over there to the c6 forum
Old 09-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by landjb4u
I have a Droid Bionic and it works good for me. Make sure you delete any other phones you have in there and re add it. When it finds the phone you should get a message in the notification bar on your bionic saying its requesting access to your PAB. Click the always allow button then hit ok and it should work.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Jeremystern
I have a Droid Bionic and it works good for me. Make sure you delete any other phones you have in there and re add it. When it finds the phone you should get a message in the notification bar on your bionic saying its requesting access to your PAB. Click the always allow button then hit ok and it should work.
i don't get the PAB request on the phone. I think it's because i've got a 2006 A6
Old 09-22-2011, 02:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You may be too out of date for the Bionic. My Thunderbolt worked fine with my '08 A6 and it didn't need the PAB approval either, it just synced by itself.

You might try an older phone if you know somebody who has one, just to see if the MMI is okay.