Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You are able to mod phone mirroring just by using VCDS? Input is with the AMI cable?
Old 02-27-2018, 05:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wuplur
You are able to mod phone mirroring just by using VCDS? Input is with the AMI cable?
It's a lot more than that... VCDS is only used to enable VIM

Here is a link to what I done.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730804
Old 02-27-2018, 06:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of the earlier pics looks like the street in Peaky Blinders (kinda). Nice car. My ex-wife came from Bo'ness - fiery lady, bit too fiery I guess.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:39 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by TechCom-Mike
One of the earlier pics looks like the street in Peaky Blinders (kinda). Nice car. My ex-wife came from Bo'ness - fiery lady, bit too fiery I guess.
Bo'ness is only 15 minutes on the motorway! Nice little town actually... Are you from Scotland yourself Mike?
Old 02-27-2018, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nope, originally from London, met the ex when I'd moved to Connecticut and was working in New York. That went up in smoke in due course and as they said in Seinfeld, ya-da ya-da ya-da my trail ultimately led me to Wilmington North Carolina (Roll up for the Mystery tour!!) Enjoyed the visits to Scotland over the years though. Some strong accents in Bo'ness; I could routinely go for 15-20 minutes without understanding a word that was said! I think what I should have said was "I dunne ken what you're saying!" Saw Top Gear episodes where they used to wring out cars on some of the Highland roads; do you ever take the beastly machine up north to really put it through its paces?
Old 02-28-2018, 12:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 329 Likes on 278 Posts

Looks really good!
Old 02-28-2018, 04:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by TechCom-Mike
Nope, originally from London, met the ex when I'd moved to Connecticut and was working in New York. That went up in smoke in due course and as they said in Seinfeld, ya-da ya-da ya-da my trail ultimately led me to Wilmington North Carolina (Roll up for the Mystery tour!!) Enjoyed the visits to Scotland over the years though. Some strong accents in Bo'ness; I could routinely go for 15-20 minutes without understanding a word that was said! I think what I should have said was "I dunne ken what you're saying!" Saw Top Gear episodes where they used to wring out cars on some of the Highland roads; do you ever take the beastly machine up north to really put it through its paces?

Haha.. Aye a Ken!!! 😂😂😂
Yes I've got some of the best roads on my doorstep. Loch Lomond and the road to Callander no only name 2! Got family up-north also but yet to venture some 'proper' scenic routes! Hopefully this summer 👍
Old 02-28-2018, 04:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Old 02-28-2018, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AlyM
Haha.. Aye a Ken!!! 😂😂😂
Yes I've got some of the best roads on my doorstep. Loch Lomond and the road to Callander no only name 2! Got family up-north also but yet to venture some 'proper' scenic routes! Hopefully this summer 👍
There you go. I'd definitely be giving them a call and you have those insanely light evenings as well until what, the 10pm+ neck of the woods in summer? "North Miss Tessmacher, north!"
Old 02-28-2018, 04:23 PM
VSS
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gorgeous! This is pure car ****. Love the paint and tasteful mods. Beautiful car and pics.

Quick Reply: New Member