Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Rock Auto discount

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Rock Auto discount

I recently bought some struts from www.RockAuto.com and they sent me a 5% discount code to share. They have low prices, good selection and fast shipping. Their data base is good for reference too.
-----------------

Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is: 898486472202

This discount code expires on June 3, 2012

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 3, 2012; so don't wait!
Old 04-03-2012, 10:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i really like that place. Me, not knowing much about cars can go there and pick something up and know its right through their db. thats More then i can say about the buffoons at auto zone :lol:

Thanks for the code
Old 09-25-2018, 12:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I have another code to use.
---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

How to Use Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" box without any other numbers or characters.

Please note: Orders are placed online at RockAuto.com. Discount cannot be applied once an order is marked as shipped.

The discount takes 5% off our reliably low prices. There is no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on November 25, 2018 so do not wait!

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto! www.RockAuto.com

RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to measure our performance. Please take a moment to complete a short survey: