A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

Anyone have an insurance claim against Deep South Insurance and found the experience fishy?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have an insurance claim against Deep South Insurance and found the experience fishy?

No, this is not my insurance company. Mine is Geico and I'd rather not involve them.

I have a claim against Deep South's insured, have supplied pictures of the rusted out hull of the insured's trailer-hauler which sent debris into my A6 damaging nose, hood, both front fenders, both mirrors, the roof lip and cracked the windshield.

I have supplied an ear witness who heard me react to the damage as it happened while we were discussing a project and she copied down the truck information as I read it to her and she's given an affidavit.

No matter what or how much I supply, dumbass insurance company denies their liability.

I'm gathering evidence of other claims in order to report them to the consumer and fraud division of the State Insurance Commissioner's office.

Anyone have any dealings with them?