A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

The end-all solution for interior creaks, squaks and noise

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 05:37 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The end-all solution for interior creaks, squaks and noise

After trying countless products to quiet down the interior of my a6 (including that rubber treatment that everyone here recommends), I've got the Final Solution (tm)!

Dupont Teflon Dry Film Lubricant!

It comes in a can like regular WD40, but it dries into a clear/white wax substance and stays in place. I was able to quiet 99% of all interior noises, including the armrest creak and A panel trim. I can literally pull and push anywhere on the dash and it will not make a noise!

You can buy this stuff at lowe's
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...9963-D00110101

Edit:
Just to add to the above, spray the stuff in between the rubber door seals on both sides. Doing that completely quieted down all of the B pillar trim that would creak every time i touched the brakes.

Last edited by halik; 03-19-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2.7T_RT(toofast)

I'm pretty sure if you keep trolling for adsense income here, your *** will get permabanned in no time...

Audiworld has years of archived threads and now they have a forum that wasn't designed around the time when Clinton was getting it on with what's-her-face. It's a win-win.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Lol, i hope he gets banned as well as the rest of the crybabies.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by halik
I'm pretty sure if you keep trolling for adsense income here, your *** will get permabanned in no time...

Audiworld has years of archived threads and now they have a forum that wasn't designed around the time when Clinton was getting it on with what's-her-face. It's a win-win.
LOL, if you think for one moment I need adsense income, you're a tool. it's just a freakin tinyurl dude.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

LOL, if you think for one moment I need adsense income, you're a tool. it's just a freakin tinyurl dude.
yuh-huh...

Last edited by halik; 03-19-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

The only tools I see here are you bitter old timers who just can't seem to let go. If you are that disgusted then just leave. I promise, you WON"T be missed! Cry more dummy...
Old 03-19-2009, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Leeer73
The only tools I see here are you bitter old timers who just can't seem to let go. If you are that disgusted then just leave. I promise, you WON"T be missed! Cry more dummy...
LOL. This guy ^^ calling me "dummy."

We're just here to see you get your panties in a twist.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:21 PM

Of course we won't be missed.. There's no one left to miss us. We have all moved on. And Leeeer.. If you're calling someone who's 21 old (aka me,) then you are showing yet another example of your lack of intelligence/maturity.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:46 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

LOL. This guy ^^ calling me "dummy."

We're just here to see you get your panties in a twist..
I thought that this was the reason that you are still here:

Yea, I'm just replying to threads to get my sig in there now. LOL
Now you want to change your mind and say it's because you want to see me get my panties in a twist? I've got news for you, just because you like to wear womens clothing doesn;t mean that the rest of us do! What a dumbass. Yes, <-<-this guy is calling you a dumbass. After all, you can't even make up your mind as to why you're even still here huh?

You remind me of my ex-girlfriend. Always bitching about how I treat her, but can't find it in her to leave. I think it was because she loved me. What about you? Do you keep replying to my posts' because you love me? I'm not into that, so no thanks.

Your gayness far outreaches your ability to make ant sence here, while your stupidity and lack of ability to articulate in a reasonable manner make you look oh so ridiculous every time you try to post something.

Do yourself and your family a favor and die. Hopefully you'll atleast have a decent life insurance policy that they can cash in on because you probably contribute as much to them as you do to this forum, which is NOTHING. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Originally Posted by audikillsbmw
Of course we won't be missed.. There's no one left to miss us. We have all moved on. And Leeeer.. If you're calling someone who's 21 old (aka me,) then you are showing yet another example of your lack of intelligence/maturity.
We have all moved on? Then why are you STILL here? Move on already. Please do not plague this forum with this rubbish, like viginity has plagued you for the past 21 years. Get a girl, get laid then get a life.

Last edited by Leeer73; 03-20-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:59 AM

It's morons like you that make the internet so amusing.

Quick Reply: The end-all solution for interior creaks, squaks and noise