A6 / S6 (C5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C5 Audi A6 and S6 produced from 1998-2004

Three year update A6 2.7T

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Three year update A6 2.7T

I have now owned this car for three years. It's in great condition and still has a tight feel when driven. This is a very good car and is a joy to drive.

However, I give Audi poor marks when it comes to customer service. Their "Customer Relations Department" only question to me when I have complained is "how can we help make your experience better". They have never adderssed the problem, which is the dealer I got the car from. Michael Automotive in Fresno, Ca. is this dealer. I cannot stress enought to anyone in the valley to stay away from this dealer. They have out and out lied to me from day one. Their service department has zero in the way of customer service. Last time the car was in for warranty work, no loner car (which they have never given even though they used this as a sales point), took longer then planed, they did not even wash the windshield let alone wash the car. Also, someone left a soda can in the back seat, not the first time something was left in the car. When I have complained to Audi of America I get the response above, but nothing has ever been done.

My car has also had computer problems. The check engin light has kept comming on since I have owned the car. Two years ago they put a new computer in the car. A month ago the light came on again, same problem new computer, hense the warranty work. They put in a new mass air flow sensor. My warranty expires in two weeks. Bet I have the car in the shop for this problem within 6 months. Can anyone in Fresno reccommend a good repair shop? I will not be taking my car to Michael.

I will never buy another Audi again. I have owned BMW's and Mercedes in the past and I will go back to one of these dealers who know how to treat a customer. Audi needs to learn that car ownership is more then a pretty car that handles well. Unfortunetly cars need to be serviced and in my opnion Audi need to do a better job policing their dealers. They need to standardize the service dealer's offer the customers.
Old 12-11-2002, 11:12 AM

Default just wondering...

did you complain in writing?

mabey tehy culdn't understannd ewe.

doggie sense smells *troll* on this one...
Old 12-11-2002, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

...hiz furst post...after 3 yrs of onwzership? <<gdoggie sniff GOOD!>>
Old 12-11-2002, 11:26 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Plus his e-mail address is a forward from through a domain with no real website
Old 12-11-2002, 11:54 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn ! You guys are GOOD !
Old 12-11-2002, 12:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default It is unfortunate that you have been treated so poorly. It is inexcusable that AoA has done nothing

The problem is that whoever is handeling your region is not doing their job. Your complaints fall on deaf ears because you cannot go above the regional rep.

We as consumers (regardless of what we buy) should not be treated so shabbily. There seems little that we can do except vote with our hard earned dollars, which is what you are doing.

Good luck
Old 12-11-2002, 12:25 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Like we don't hear THAT every freakin' day!
Old 12-11-2002, 01:07 PM
DWP
AudiWorld Super User

Default My only experience with Michael Motors in Fresno was awful.

So I guess even a troll is right sometimes.

Reminds me of "even paranoids have enemies". Heh!
Old 12-11-2002, 02:19 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Yeah sorry, I shoulda said you sucked or sum'tin ;-)

ZZZZip IT ! Shhhhhhh. :-D
Old 12-11-2002, 02:46 PM

Default Well, my feelings are mixed when it comes to Michael Motor in Fresno

Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are not. So far with my audi, they are 60% good. I guess it depends on how well I get on their "good" side whenever I take my car in. But then again a professional business establishment like that should not operate based on mood...or can they?

Quick Reply: Three year update A6 2.7T