Taxed Incentives - $1000
Down Payment = $0
Net capitalized costs = $59000

Residual 55%
MF 0.00024
36 month lease 10k miles/year
0 MSD's
Payment of $626 a month inclusive of taxes
Total drive off's $2078 ( which includes first month payment)

Also added Audi Care and Excessive wear lease protection ( as it includes tires) .. was torn whether to add these or not as it was $70 a month more for 36 months..But finally gave in

Residual went up to 56%
Total payment is $698 a month inclusive of taxes
Old 12-24-2015, 02:58 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That literally sounds too good to be true. I've never heard of anywhere near that big of a discount. That is about $5000 below their cost.
Old 12-24-2015, 08:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it is..I myself have never been fortunate negotiating with Audi dealers in the past. But worked this time around as I had a really strong referral to a top boss of a dealership.
So pulled the trigger quick.
Old 12-24-2015, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Makes little sense. Top boss, or janitor. Why sell at a loss? What is the date of manufacture of this vehicle? Has it sat for months and months?

Top boss will become janitor soon with these types of deals. Logic needs to play a part here.
Old 12-24-2015, 06:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by donaldp
Makes little sense. Top boss, or janitor. Why sell at a loss? What is the date of manufacture of this vehicle? Has it sat for months and months?

Top boss will become janitor soon with these types of deals. Logic needs to play a part here.
Actually who cares ?
Old 12-24-2015, 07:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by kk21vg24
Actually who cares ?
All I care about is the deal I get.. Not thinking about how much money a dealer makes or doesn't make ;-)
Old 12-25-2015, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Actually who cares ?
So, are you looking for applause for your negotiating skills or are you willing to receive skepticism about the belief of such a deal. Perhaps you could answer the question about manufacture date so the rest of us can understand why anyone would agree to such a deal.

Do you need an attaboy or are you big enough to answer the questions....?

No one has received such a deal so it's difficult to understand without more questions answered.

How many miles were on this new car at delivery? Or is this question beyond you to answer... or will you say "who cares"?
Old 12-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Will get the car on Monday or Tuesday from LA area to San Jose. Will answer your questions as soon as get it delivered with pictures.

donaldp: Absolutely ok to receive skepticism.
But this is not the best deal out there. I personally know of 2 people who got 30% off on their 2016 Audi A8L's.
This is pure and pure negotiations and btw thats what I do for a living.
The way I see it : this is just a commodity and when negotiating I really am not thinking about what profit or loss a dealer is making.
So I would save your "attaboys" or snarky responses for some one else
Old 12-25-2015, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Well it's nice to see you're willing to respond to my questions. I don't expect you to care what profit the dealer is or is not making, I simply expect the dealer to care what profit they are or are not making; I don't know where you got this thought in the first place.

So you have not seen this vehicle yet is my take on the above post. Wondering about mileage on the car, date of manufacture, post production body work, possibility of being a dealer loaner vehicle before your purchase, unwinding of prior sale to another buyer, Mechanical malfunctions when received into port that had to be remediated before this sale to you, water damage, hail damage, etc. You get my point. Seems too deep a discount for a product that could otherwise be sold for a higher price. Perhaps the color combo is not desirable in the LA market. Looking forward to your answers and pics.
Old 12-26-2015, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 711 Likes on 502 Posts

...I personally know of 2 people who got 30% off on their 2016 Audi A8L's.
Really? I'm guessing their names are Houdini and Copperfield? I have never heard of anyone receiving anything close to 30% off retail on a new A8L (at least not in the US market). Not even a dealer floor demo, or untitled dealer exec car with miles on the OD. I'd really be checking fit and finish for overspray on those cars.

Quick Reply: 2016 Audi A7