A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Black Audi Emblems?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 07:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Black Audi Emblems?

I just purchased a 2018 A7, Black Mythos with the Black Optics package. I plan to tint the windows and to black out the emblems. I found the correct black emblem with the rear of the car but I can't find one for the front grill.

Can someone else point me to a good black Audi rings emblem for the front grill of the A7 (C7)??? I also need the A7 and 3.0 emblem on rear of the car too.

Thanks!
Old 12-29-2018, 06:15 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerneil
I just purchased a 2018 A7, Black Mythos with the Black Optics package. I plan to tint the windows and to black out the emblems. I found the correct black emblem with the rear of the car but I can't find one for the front grill.

Can someone else point me to a good black Audi rings emblem for the front grill of the A7 (C7)??? I also need the A7 and 3.0 emblem on rear of the car too.

Thanks!
did you find a good place to get these badges? I would be interested too. I know Tag Motorsports sells some varieties
Old 12-30-2018, 05:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Badges

Yes, I did manage to find all the badges and emblems and I removed the old ones and installed the new ones. They look fabulous. I'm very happy. I'm planning to take some pictures of the car later today after I wash it and I will post a new thread after I have those pictures.

I ended up getting all badges on Amazon or ebay, and I was happy with the quality of each of them. Here are some links to them:
I haven't found a Quattro for the rear trunk that I like yet, so I just used a black sharpie pen on the edges of the one that came on the car and it looks fine.

It was relatively easy to remove the old ones, just google a youtube video and watch a couple videos. Be careful when removing the old sticky tape so that you don't put any small scratches in your paint. The whole project took an hour or two and I saved a few hundred dollars (vs what the dealer wanted).

Good luck!
Old 04-19-2020, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 25 Likes on 9 Posts

hello
I darkened the side chrome, emblems, grill and recently made the headlights black inside , Inside I made a black gloss audi s8 long

Old 05-17-2020, 11:40 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hello,
as I mentioned in my thread from april the 19th I have also bought a white S8 plus. Now I´m finished with the odd chrome logos and switched them into black ones. BUT: does anyone know how to remove the S( badge from the frontgrill? Do I have to remove the whole grill? And if yes, how? Because I have bought the front S8 logo also in black but haven´t got any chance to remove the old one.
Here are some pictures of my white one. And also the S8 logo which I want to replace. And sorry about the dirty front. I think all of you have heard about the german Autobahn without speedlimits. This is what happens to the insects... :-)

Thanks in advance
JayJay

Old 09-20-2022, 10:06 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerneil
Yes, I did manage to find all the badges and emblems and I removed the old ones and installed the new ones. They look fabulous. I'm very happy. I'm planning to take some pictures of the car later today after I wash it and I will post a new thread after I have those pictures.

I ended up getting all badges on Amazon or ebay, and I was happy with the quality of each of them. Here are some links to them:
I haven't found a Quattro for the rear trunk that I like yet, so I just used a black sharpie pen on the edges of the one that came on the car and it looks fine.

It was relatively easy to remove the old ones, just google a youtube video and watch a couple videos. Be careful when removing the old sticky tape so that you don't put any small scratches in your paint. The whole project took an hour or two and I saved a few hundred dollars (vs what the dealer wanted).

Good luck!
hi do you have the new Shape A7? Or pre facelift. As I have a 68 plate (UK) A7 and looking to change up the front emblem but not sure which ones will fit.

thank you!