A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

New options trickling out?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New options trickling out?

Reviewing this and other forums, it is apparent that there are some options in the European spec models that are not yet available in the U.S. Specifically, I would really really like the comfort seats since I'm fairly tall and normal seats always end up being quite uncomfortable after an hour or so.

I test drove a BMW with their comfort seats and it blew me away how much more comfortable I felt. Is there any way to predict whether that, or other options, will trickle out as the year goes on or whether they'll wait for the next model year to introduce those options?
Old 08-16-2011, 08:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AudiSomeday
Reviewing this and other forums, it is apparent that there are some options in the European spec models that are not yet available in the U.S. Specifically, I would really really like the comfort seats since I'm fairly tall and normal seats always end up being quite uncomfortable after an hour or so.

I test drove a BMW with their comfort seats and it blew me away how much more comfortable I felt. Is there any way to predict whether that, or other options, will trickle out as the year goes on or whether they'll wait for the next model year to introduce those options?
It is pretty strange how the options are allocated to the regions. I would have been all over the fine grained oak wood grain interior, which is supposedly available just up north in Canada.

But you have bigger fish to fry, AudiSomeday. I hope you get budgeting situation straightened out because the A7, even with the "bland" options, is one heck of a car. It will put a smile on your face every time you drive it or look at it. Who said material things can't make you happy? The A7 is a blend of modern art and modern design that makes me happy everyday.