A8 / S8 (D2 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D2 Audi A8 and S8 produced from 1994-2002
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Attention NOR CAL audi drivers

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 11:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention NOR CAL audi drivers

hey everyone,
i dont do much posting on AW, but i sure do a lot of reading. thanks for all the help and advice.

Now, for all you northern california audi owners...dont feel like you've done something wrong on the street when i fly by honking my horn, thats just me acknowledging my audi pride, and trying to share it with everyone.

what this post is really about: lets have a meet in sacramento. This doesnt exclude all the bay area drives, or ANYONE else. EVERYONE IS INVITED. even so cal.

If you live in sacramento, you know of sunrise blvd. and all the cruising done on friday and saturday nights. I often cruise the street on those nights, but to find that im the only audi out there. Lets show others the power of our german engineered automobiles. And tear up all the bimmers and mercedes, and show them what german cars are all about.

and enjoy some delicious In-n-Out burgers!

Lets meet...

WHAT: CRUISING down sunrise blvd.

WHERE: meet @ In-n-Out Burger,
2475 Sunrise BLVD.
Rancho Cordova, Ca 95670

WHEN: September 4th, 7:00 PM

WHO: ALL AUDI DRIVERS/OWNERS

WHY: why not?

WHAT TO BRING: money for food and gas, and an appetite for speed.

any questions, email me at rahulsachdeva_05@hotmail.com

Hope to see you all there.
Remember to wash (and wax) your car!!

and its not a coincidence that we're going out there on sept 4th (s4) ...thats a sign...i wanna see a lot of s4's come out there. : )
Old 08-09-2004, 12:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dont get me wrong

some users have emailed me saying its a bad idea to race on sunrise, but we're not going out there to race (please feel free to race tho). We're just going out there to cruise. Just to show others that audi's exist. Maybe this story will change the minds of the skepticals:

I was out at the sacramento raceway one hot wednesday evening. My friends were in the stands, watching as i roll up to the starting line. As the light turns green, i take off smoking the favorable mustang gt. When i got done and met up with my friends, they mentioned that everyone in the crowd was amazed and wondered what was undr the hood of that audi.

end of story. But that just shows that people dont respect audis for their performance, some people dont even know about their performance. : )

So yea, this cruise is just for the few of us to race, and the others to enjoy. Just come out, bring a friend, do some laps on sunrise with your fellow audians, eat some good food, check out the other audis in your area, meet new people, make new friends, show the world our existence, then go home happy. no big deal

The more audis the better, so spread the word.

Any questions : rahulsachdeva_05@hotmail.com

AND IF ANYONE WANTS 100 OCTANE for that night, i might be able to arrange it. email me ASAP.

thanks, hope to see u out there!