A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank you, Forum Members for another year of...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Thank you, Forum Members for another year of...

helpful, vibrant discourse on all things Audi. An old uncle of mine always says, "poor folks have poor ways" and its true...the only way a poor boy like me can have (read sustain) an expensive and complex motor car like an A8 is with the collective knowledge of this forum that helps me help myself and keeps me away from the repair shop as much as possible.

I try to give back with my two cents worth when there is a topic I have knowledge about, so I know how much time it takes to post even the relatively short missives I contribute... I am truly amazed by the time & effort involved in the prolific posting through out each year by MP4.2+6.0 !! You have been an excellent source of help over the 6 years I have had a D3.

I stop in at the Quattroworld forum from time to time and I am always struck by how moribund that forum is; such a contrast to the vitality and volume of the threads/posts here at AW. Infact what posts there are on QW usually have no body with content...only the words in the heading of the post. Dont know the why of it.

Happy New Year !