Horns Ebay the bad and the good

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 02:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horns Ebay the bad and the good

THE BAD:12V NEW LOUD AIR HORN SET DUAL TONE CAR BIKE VAN BOAT SIREN TWIN LORRY HORNS Bought two snail horns from ebay.Arrived in a plastic bag within a plastic bag and taped over. Lots of scratches dents and damaged plastic.

Both attachment plates and nuts corroded.

The 4 terminals were corroded.

The seller implied it was the fault of the supplier - the seller is responsible.The seller offered less than half the paid price as a settlement.The units were in a plastic bag in a plastic bag no bubble wrap or protection, there are multiple scratches and dents the plastic was broken, the nuts, plates and contacts were corroded.I have spent over 3 hours plus costs on this damaged order which was bought for about £6.49. To date 06 08 18 about 4 hours spent on on the internet due to this damaged item.Information on Ebay regarding what to do is difficult to find. The seller gave a link but without information as to how to find that link.The product looked like it had been in a damp/wet enviroment and had been shook about in a hard box. Seemed to me it was not the first time the product had been sent unprotected. The seller offered a full refund. I needed to request a form from ebay. Return the item. The seller would inspect the item then decide if I'd get a refund.

A review put onto ebay has not as yet shown.

The request was closed (by whom?) some days ago.

I have not as yet returned the item.12V NEW LOUD AIR HORN SET DUAL TONE CAR BIKE VAN BOAT SIREN TWIN LORRY HORNS The seller has the same advert with different prices from about 6.49 to 19.99. Often reviews are not shown.

The seller - shopdirect365 (144202)

ROUTE 66 EUROPE LTD T/A ShopDirect365

FAISAL ZAHID

294/296 Manchester Street

Oldham

Greater Manchester

OL9 6HB

United Kingdom

I found it difficult to find out what to do about the damaged item. I did not find ebay help - helpful.

On finding the items damaged I bought another set of horns.

THE GOOD:12V NEW LOUD AIR HORN SET DUAL TONE CAR BIKE VAN BOAT SIREN TWIN LORRY HORNS same wording as above. From:

FLEXZON

stanmore hickman industrial estate

building 11,unit7

Bridgnorth

Shropshire

WV15 5HP

United Kingdom

Ebay - autobits_uk (199843 These arrived in a new box with instructions, a relay, all unused in new condition. cost about £6.40