checkin in, sayin hi

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 04:57 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default checkin in, sayin hi

ive been reaally busy lately with my new job being an engineer. all my audiworld hours i have to spend sleeping now so im not a zombie at 5:30 am. im tryin to hop on the forum at least daily to check stuff out, things really fly when you just pop in now and then!

i just spent a few hours replacing the driver rear caliper, pads and rotor from kidquattros car, once again id let my brakes run past the pad and into the metal, carving a deep crater in the poor rotor. im an ***, i know. id give my usual "things are so hectic" excuse but its getting old. i have to do the other side tomorrow but at least all the grinding and horrible sounds are gone. the pedal is real spongy, im assuming bc i didnt bleed the brakes after, its more driveable than it has been all week though so ill do it tomorrow. the 80 mile commute wasnt helping much either.

anyways i kinda feel like im neglecting you guys but i really just have to get settled into this new routine and stuff. maybe you havent missed me at all, in which case....i never said anything about it....

only other thing, when is this lime rock thing? i hope i didnt miss it.. but i should be able to go so if someone has the details, or a link to them, hook me up and maybe ill see you there. lime rock usually means weekdays, in which case... i cant make it. but well see. rock on all you audi ppl!
Old 08-12-2003, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Snag the moulding while your at it
Old 08-12-2003, 07:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good to have you back on the road...bad brakes and all...

Hey J how's it running now? Just curious I haven't been on A/W that much myself after I got back from vacation, been running the big road out to Kansas and back. Supercoupe Jr has been using my good name though because he's to lazy to switch the screenname to his.