Screw it.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 05:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Screw it.

after bouncing a few emails with Myke its been pointed out that Gruppe5 has been on the forum since at least the beginning of July. Thanks Myke. =0)

I appoligize to everyone I offended.

Steve, thanks for the email!

Gruppe5, bring on your arguements about numbers. Clearly and to the point please. Better yet, I'll start......

Keith
Old 11-24-2003, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Why do people annouce they're leaving? Whats the point?
Old 11-24-2003, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sorry to see you go

I know that there have been some heated discussion and different of opinions and I'm sorry to see you go. This is an open forum where people can express their opinions and ideas.

I believe that this forum has lost a major contributor to this list.
Old 11-24-2003, 06:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 75 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Re: I'm done.

OK, did I miss something? Or were you posting on another forum here on AW...Nevermind, found that most of their posts came on one thread, which has been pretty much totally deleted. G5 has a whopping 15 posts, none of them I've read were more than just a waste of time really...
Old 11-24-2003, 07:53 PM

Default blah, blah, I'm the greatest blah,blah, No you are.....blah, blah

Indeed it all seems like a very trite make up and break up situation. Ego's need to be set aside to create a final END. END. END. END. END to this waste of energy it is frustrating. At the risk of expulsion....SHUT UP. RELAX. GROW UP. LEAVE IT ALONE. GET OVER YOURSELVES. AGAIN GET OVER YOURSELVES. SHUT THE F*CK UP. But then again what do i know. I haven't raced sh*t and I haven't tuned goddamn thing. I drive my Audi and enjoy it. I like to come here for help when needed but it looks more and more like my Bentley posses a much less menstrual way of dealing with mechanics. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Who am I to say all this? I am me entitled to my opinion, perhaps saying what some prefer not out of respect or what the hell ever. I could care less. HUMILITY is valuable. If I see one more post pretaining to this "fued" or somebody claiming some dramatic drawn out conclusion and then some preverbial masturbation or other ego stroking for either side of the "argument" I'm gonna friggin' puke along with about 50 other people.
My god the fact that this has takin' up this much of my energy is making me dizzy.....
Old 11-24-2003, 08:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i whole heartdly agree.....did i miss something? i'm not sure why he's leaving.......
Old 11-24-2003, 08:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 75 Likes on 67 Posts

See my post above....
Old 11-24-2003, 08:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess i didn't follow that post....probably not worth worrying about since it's deleted anyway....
Old 11-25-2003, 03:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Agree James, that has to be the best oxymoron...

Leave "because of ego", state intentions to stroke one's own. Perfect circle.

SJ
Old 11-25-2003, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I really thought the whole thing quite entertaining coop...

But I've never taken myself too seriously, it just appears that way sometimes. If a guy has no clue, at least he has an audi. The chuckle really is taking the premise... "Because I own an audi..." IMO, a great reminder to laugh of late.

Cheers!

SJ

Quick Reply: Screw it.