I GOT MY WHEELS BACK, WOO, HOO

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I GOT MY WHEELS BACK, WOO, HOO

so, i made some phone calls as soon as i found out they where missing, i had buddies scouring all the local druggie hangouts and one of the said they had a "client" who saw some sitting in a guys living room, oddly enough he noticed them cuz they where "damn nice for that guy to have". so it turned out he wasnt the guy who stole them but he bought them for a grand a few hours earlier from the guy that did and he was gonna put them on his honda (he woulda been in for a surprise when he tried to line up the lugs). so it only cost him his knee caps cuz he knew when and what car they came from and he saw no problem "putting the order in". i woulda been a little nicer but my friends got to him before i did.

i thought at first it was an "inside job" or at least someeone who knew me, but it they are all methheads, man, these guys are everywhere, and they just saw my car sitting there, they were goin fer the wheels and when the broke in they took the stereo just cuz they were already in the car, it happen thurs night at about 2am, and they did slim-jim the door, and bugger up the locks trying to get in, no paint scratches tho.

now the hunt continues find the guy who actually took them and my stereo system, we know who he is, but hes a hard guy to find now that his buddy is in leg braces, i doubt ill get my system back but ill try to get cash equivilent,

the battle for justice continues.......
Old 05-14-2005, 09:52 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Kick his ***, sea bass. Congrats on the recovery!
Old 05-14-2005, 10:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default way to go.....here's another tip if you find the fellon...

I always loved handcuffing them, tow strap on his hands and drag them around on a deserted dirt road....it can strip their skin off, especially if their clothes is gone prior to.....or even better one....tie him between the car and a tree....and just do few slow pulls, so much that he isn't ripped apart but so much that few of his spinal cord discs fall out of their place...it hurts - I've seen it done before....but **** like what they did pisses me off to the bones!
Old 05-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Lane Shark

good, fvcking hate thieves
Old 05-14-2005, 10:15 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default excellent...fvcking punks..at least u got the wheels back..those are most important..

good luck with the rest of the shyt..hope your beatings go well..also have u considered involving the law? They might be able to do more long term damage to these punks then u could.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:21 PM

Default Nah, the law in this town doesnt give a ****

all they car about is busting grow ops and stupid speeding tickets for doin 8 over
Old 05-14-2005, 10:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default err...

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."

- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 05-14-2005, 10:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

even Aladdin?
Old 05-14-2005, 10:29 PM

Default Re: I GOT MY WHEELS BACK, WOO, HOO

congrats man, a few more off the list is always good. Good luck with the system man.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:29 PM

Ya, and Robin Hood

Quick Reply: I GOT MY WHEELS BACK, WOO, HOO