Importvision troubles....anyone had the same issue?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Importvision troubles....anyone had the same issue?

So i order new headlights and clear corners from importvision.com since my clearcorner got cracked, and since I heard it would look ****ty with stock lenses, I opted to pay a couple more bucks and get the whole deal. One week after payment, these damn lights still havent left the warehouse. No emails nothing. I send a paypal dispute, and withing 1 hour its funny how i get 9 emails from importvision.

Bad english is not the phrase to use, however "lights were shipped couple days ago, paypal has contact us and take money away, please cancel dispute right away. please call me."

Very unprofessional of them to deal with this situation.

Paypal management has a brain, and will not just take money if someone makes a request. It seems like he does not have the information that paypal may ask to recover his money. Makes me wonder where he gets these lights made.

Also, I dont think any customer would appreciate 9 emails in 3 minutes telling them to cancel the dispute.

As far as it goes, I am not canceling anything because I have not recieved anything from him. If he does not reply and loses the money, its not really my problem.
Who knows, if I recieve them, he will get his money.

But a note to often paypalers, what I did was claim a dispute, and If you DO NOT 1) have a tracking number to prove shipment 2) picture of goods sent 3) price paid for goods you can seriously get screwed through paypal. Paypal will rip the funds out of your account and you are basically screwed.

Luckily this guy will get his money from me, but imagine this...lights on their way, no tracking number purchased, and if I do not cancel my claim, 200 dollars in the hole for being cheap for 8 bucks for insurance and tracking..

makes me wonder how some people think

oh yea one more thing.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A WEBSITE THAT I THOUGHT WAS PROFESSIONAL LOOKING.

pretty dissappointed. and still waiting.

word
Old 06-02-2005, 08:23 PM

Default I had much worse trouble with eurospec in california...they just outright lied to me...it's a long

old story, one which I certainly publicized actively...it's disappointing to be mistreated when you've put your money up! Hope you get your stuff, which is all you wanted in the first place.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

I'm not defending ImportVision by any means, but i didn't have any problems. Must be the luck (bad)
Old 06-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Banned

Default They shipped my product out in no time. When I got the producted and noticed I didnt like it I opted

for a refund. The refund took 3 months to get back :/

He seemed like a nice guy but then again. I called him 10 times to get my refund and each time he told me it would be out. He had good excuses each time so maybe bad luck on my part.

Thats just my case alot of other people on the forum have had great succes with importvision from what I hear.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:07 AM

Did you try calling? I have had no troubles with importvision.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

2nd
Old 06-03-2005, 06:45 AM

yepp tried called...and i got a fax tone hehe, such professional people
Old 06-03-2005, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default It took them 14 days to get me my headlights and clear corners, and even then they came cracked.

But i didn't have any financial or "sketchyness" problems with them.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default I also had troubles with these guys.

I bought headlights on ebay and paid instantly with paypal. They didn't even bill UPS until three days later. Then after a week and a half i called. they told me they were out of them and more were stuck in Customs. 2 weeks later, i got them and one was damaged. They wanted to try to discount the broken one (yeah, NJ inspection stations would love that!) and i demanded a new one. It took forever but i finally got a new one and kept the busted one so at least i have a spare lense. Although, the replacement one's box looks like someone kicked the **** out of it. Then i ordered clear corners. they arrived in good shape but took a long time. just my experience.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I ordered clear corners 3 years ago, they leaked and fell out of the stock Bosch headlights...

...it took them 2-2.5 weeks to arrive, then the refund process took another month or so (from when they were shipped back) to get the money back.

Just my $.02

Quick Reply: Importvision troubles....anyone had the same issue?