Listen to my bad luck. . .

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2002, 05:47 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Listen to my bad luck. . .

ok, i got my 94' 90s in january, i love the thing, put a nice blaupunkt CD player and some kenwoods in it...it sounds good...runs awesome..(more than enough for me to get in trouble with). Nothing mechanical has gone wrong with the car so far...butttttt...like a month after i had it...i walked out to drive it in the morning b/c i had an important place to be that day, and the back windsheild was shattered...it like just exploded outward so i could tell no one had done anything to it. and then, last nite i come back from college bringing **** home b/c im almost done and i get out of my car and all i hear is the front right tire going flat realll fast. and of course i have a place to be today to get some more **** done but of course now i have to go get my damn tire fixed.
i love the car but it seems like everytime i have something important to do somthing stupid goes wrong with it.
Old 05-15-2002, 06:38 AM
Former Vendor

Default Re: Listen to my bad luck. . .

Howdy! Don't get down, but it happens to all of us now and again. I remember back as a young freshman my old Audi 80 causing lots of trouble. I became frighteningly ill during final exams in the fall, girlfriend had to drive me to the hospital, car wouldn't start because of a bad thermo-time switch. Missed two exams while in the hospital. Finally it was time to go home at the end of the exam period, loaded the car up, turned the key and blamo, click, click, click. The starter literally spun out cracking it's case, no push starting because it was an automatic. The car made it home safely, but refused to start again the day after New Years due to super low temperatures, needed to get back to work. Eventually I grabbed a hairdryer and warmed the engine as best I could, god forbid, but it worked!

Have faith it will get better!
Old 05-15-2002, 07:37 AM

Default Last night, my "other" car had a flat too...

Exactly the same thing - got out of the car in my garage, and I hear a hissing sound. Drove it over to the garage right away before the tire got completely flat - fixed er up like whammo, onlhy $26.

Happens to all of us at some point.
Old 05-15-2002, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default lucky you...

my tire had a hole blown in it so they couldn't fix it, so they put some cheep *** tire on it for like $60 and told me i should come back and get all the other's done too b/c they're pretty bald...(fun if ya ask me) so they put the new one on the back where it wont effect driving and theres no way im having more of those tires put on...their not as wide as my old tires but their the same size?? i dont get it. i'll just get 4 new ones put on later this summer...good tires not cheepo's