Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 Discussion forum for the 8L and 8P Audi A3 S3 and RS3
Sponsored by: Audi Online Parts

Anyone want to get their A3 out on the track??

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 08:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone want to get their A3 out on the track??

Hey everyone!!

Anyone who is interested in an open track day @ Waterford Hills Road Course (Clarkston, Mi) is welcome to come out. The date is set for June 15th. (8:30am-5:30pm)

1) This is geared more for the person who has been out on a course before. It is a private track day rental. This will not be a driver education day, however, there may still be the opportunity for instruction if anyone is interested.

2) The cost will likely be around $110-115 for the whole day (THAT's FOR 7 HOURS OF ACTUAL TRACK TIME). IMO, This is a Great deal!!

3) All you need is your helmet and don't forget to bring lots of water!!!!

4) There will likely be a few Evos and STIs, along with a variety of other cars out there.I will personally have my A3 and Evo IX out there for some laps.

5) This will be a really fun time!!!! Be SAFE!!!!

For anyone interested, you can e-mail Jason at: jason472@sbcglobal.net or pm me!
- Let us know within the next week if you are in because we have limited spots available. The track will not be crowded because we are limiting spots to around 20-25 cars!!! (LOTS OF OPEN TRACK)
BTW, I already posted in the regional forums, but I would LOVE to see some other A3's out there!!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:16 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default That's an amazing deal for that kind of track time!

Agree with your comment about the noobs though - it helps if everybody is on the same page with regards to track procedures.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: That's an amazing deal for that kind of track time!

Yeah, my friend got a pretty good deal for those interested. I'm gonna be out tuning the suspension on my Evo at Gingerman this wednesday ( $65 will get me 3 hours of track time there). The great thing about Waterford Hills track day is that there will not be tons of cars out on the track. It's meant to be fun and safe.