Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

Picked up this beauty 2018 Nardo Grey RS3

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picked up this beauty 2018 Nardo Grey RS3

Picked up this beauty last Friday up here in Canada! It had only 11,000 km on it, I traded in my 2018 Daytona Grey S3 and got an incredible deal. I am blown away how much better the ride and car is in general, especially hearing that 5 cylinder warble. I will be holding on to this incredible car for some time.

Old 05-27-2019, 03:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Congrats!
Old 05-27-2019, 04:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Woohoo! Grats on the RS3 and a good deal on your trade!
Old 05-27-2019, 06:08 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

So jelly! I mean that in the nicest way possible. But everyone is saying the rs3 rides so much better than the s3. It makes me wonder why exactly.

I am not thrilled with the suspension and ride quality on the s3 and i knew it when i test drove it but i bought it anyway even though i could barely afford it. Im still working up the nerve (and disposable income) to go down to 18s with all season tires and hopeful that will help a lot.

Big congratulations to you all the same!
Old 05-28-2019, 03:40 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Thanks guys! When I bought the S3 I never drove the RS as I didn't want the temptation. Around a month after buying the S3 all I was doing was building an RS on the Audi website and looking online for used ones. I should have really skipped the S3 and saved some money. During the latest Audi sales event I drove an S5 Coupe and Sportback as well as an S4. All felt so big and floaty compared to the S3, drove the RS and I was sold within 2 min. I could have bought a larger Audi but the RS3 in Nardo is my #1 choice. I've had an older A4 and S4 that were same size. I'm 5'9" and this car fits me perfectly.

I have a lot of back roads minutes from my house and I've spent a lot of time flying around tight corners and blasting through country roads.. this car is absolutely perfect.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:43 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 882 Likes on 721 Posts

Enjoy the new ride!
Old 05-28-2019, 03:51 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Pics of my S3 I traded in.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:14 AM
2019 RS3 ordered 1-5-2019

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by markos3
Picked up this beauty last Friday up here in Canada! It had only 11,000 km on it, I traded in my 2018 Daytona Grey S3 and got an incredible deal. I am blown away how much better the ride and car is in general, especially hearing that 5 cylinder warble. I will be holding on to this incredible car for some time.

Thanks guys! When I bought the S3 I never drove the RS as I didn't want the temptation. Around a month after buying the S3 all I was doing was building an RS on the Audi website and looking online for used ones. I should have really skipped the S3 and saved some money. During the latest Audi sales event I drove an S5 Coupe and Sportback as well as an S4. All felt so big and floaty compared to the S3, drove the RS and I was sold within 2 min. I could have bought a larger Audi but the RS3 in Nardo is my #1 choice. I've had an older A4 and S4 that were same size. I'm 5'9" and this car fits me perfectly.

I have a lot of back roads minutes from my house and I've spent a lot of time flying around tight corners and blasting through country roads.. this car is absolutely perfect.

Pics of my S3 I traded in.
markos3,

Love all the pictures you posted they all look FANTASTIC.

My buddy in San Antonio, Texas USA Tom Cochran is going to luv seeing all your pictures.

Safe motoring buddy,
Terry
Old 05-28-2019, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats and nice choice on the upgrade!
Old 05-28-2019, 02:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Heh, could not agree more. I think the RS3 is the perfect size, A4/S4 and A5/S5/RS5 are all too big, plus no DSG transmission on those (at least not the RS5). Plus the RS3 makes all the happy engine noises even when you're tooling around at 30mph

Quick Reply: Picked up this beauty 2018 Nardo Grey RS3