Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

RS3 rings, badges and CF trim

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 02:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS3 rings, badges and CF trim

Hi guys,

After looking at some pictures of everyone getting their sexy new RS3's, it looks like they're all similarly spec'd. Since we're all in need of the same things, I thought I'd share my sources for some good quality cosmetic mods. Please feel free to update with your sources and feedback as well.

Winn Autosports - I purchased their rings originally last year for my S3. Excellent fitment and size vs. stock silver rings. I just ordered black RS3 rings and badges for the first time to try, but believe they'll be just as good.
ECS Tuning - Bought their CF mirror caps and spoiler for my S3 and never installed them. Both fit perfectly on the RS3 and are high quality, tight weave CF. Their mirror caps are listed incorrectly as not fitting the RS3, which will save you about $500 vs. genuine Audi.*I'm current looking for a good CF rear diffuser that's got a similar design to the stock unit, and a CF satellite antenna.

Edit - here's a couple pics of the mirrors and spoiler mounted on my RS3

Last edited by ntstambo2; 06-10-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:49 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

你好。很高兴认识你。你的车好看

I've order parts from China before. It sometimes take a little longer and the tracking is not so great. But everything always arrives and I am always pleasantly surprised. I use aliexpress.com in general to find these types of things

https://nuoric-autoparts.aliexpress...._6077696.1_2_1

This particular shop has just about every imaginable carbon fiber piece. Its a similar if not the same place that ECS sources their CF mirror and spoilers.

buh bye

Last edited by markN1689; 06-10-2019 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks @ntstambo2 for the links, will definitely look at those options for when my car gets here.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sure no problem I'm going to look for a rear diffuser and antenna on that Chinese site too and will let you know if I find anything good. I should also mention that if you buy CF trim, just make sure you have a body shop or detailer clear coat it. Otherwise CF will fade from the sun.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ntstambo2
Sure no problem I'm going to look for a rear diffuser and antenna on that Chinese site too and will let you know if I find anything good. I should also mention that if you buy CF trim, just make sure you have a body shop or detailer clear coat it. Otherwise CF will fade from the sun.
Great tip as I have some very expensive stuff from my BMW that doesn't look to great after 3 years but the OEM stuff was fine. Any reason you didn't go with the CF spoiler from Winn, looks the same as ECS but cheaper?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by a4 4snow
Great tip as I have some very expensive stuff from my BMW that doesn't look to great after 3 years but the OEM stuff was fine. Any reason you didn't go with the CF spoiler from Winn, looks the same as ECS but cheaper?
Honestly, I can't remember for sure. They may not have had it available back when I ordered it originally for my S3...but honestly don't recall, sorry.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

I installed the CF on the console, and the aluminum trim on the doors on my 2017 S3. (Car traded in for my current 2018 RS3). eBay. Inexpensive and surprisingly good quality.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Rans09vert

I installed the CF on the console, and the aluminum trim on the doors on my 2017 S3. (Car traded in for my current 2018 RS3). eBay. Inexpensive and surprisingly good quality.
That looks real good, thanks! Do you remember the link, brand or vendor name you got yours from? This is something that I'd definitely buy, but want the same version you have here. The CF weave looks pretty good too, at least from the pics.

I read on another forum about a person who bought a CF console from Ebay that had a few issues. I remember something about the holes not being cut the right size. The person said it was still usable, but I'd rather go with this same one.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ntstambo2
That looks real good, thanks! Do you remember the link, brand or vendor name you got yours from? This is something that I'd definitely buy, but want the same version you have here. The CF weave looks pretty good too, at least from the pics.

I read on another forum about a person who bought a CF console from Ebay that had a few issues. I remember something about the holes not being cut the right size. The person said it was still usable, but I'd rather go with this same one.
I do not, sorry. That was in Mid 2017. Just go on eBay and search Audi S3/RS3 carbon fiber interior or console. You have to make sure it has the cut out for the start button, as some didn’t. It is 3 pieces and was not expensive. Comes with double sided tape, but I had to glue parts of it at the corners. In person it looked very nice. Good luck.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Rans09vert
I do not, sorry. That was in Mid 2017. Just go on eBay and search Audi S3/RS3 carbon fiber interior or console. You have to make sure it has the cut out for the start button, as some didn’t. It is 3 pieces and was not expensive. Comes with double sided tape, but I had to glue parts of it at the corners. In person it looked very nice. Good luck.
Thant helps, thanks...I'll take a look soon. I came across another one (directly rom a vendor) but it's very expensive.

Quick Reply: RS3 rings, badges and CF trim