Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

A5 2010 3.2 FSI Premium Plus Inquiries!!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 10:32 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A5 2010 3.2 FSI Premium Plus Inquiries!!?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I wanted to know some stuff about the A5 3.2 FSI Premium plus trip-tonic.

here are the modifications I would make,
Brilliant black, Sport Package, MMI Navigation Plus, Bang & Olufsen, and the all weather floor mats.

Questions:
1. when you select the sport package does it show the S near the door and when you open the door(what you step on).??
2. Does it include shift paddles, or is it an extra feature, does it apply as an extra feature with premium plus?
3. do you recommend the all weather floor mats?
4. What else can you recommend as necessary and un-necessary in this car?

Thanks to all in Advance!!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:44 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Oh and
5. Does it bring the audi advanced key? if not is it upgradeable, or only upgrading to prestige. if not, do you have to introduce a key? or introduce a key and press the start button?

Thanks Again!!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:39 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

1) Yes...if you get the S-line package, both fender and door sills have S-Line badging, as well as s-line seat embroidery, and other badging.
2)Dunno, i Have a manual.
3) depends where you live...I'm in Canada where we get lots of snow and rain, so yes I wish I had those mats. You may live in the desert for all you've told us, so in that case, probably you wouldnt need them.
4)hard to say, depends what you use and like. Some would say Nav is a waste, others wouldnt. I dont think most $2k Nav systems are as good as a $300 GPS from Best Buy.
The only thing I've discovered so far about the car that I think is poor, is the bluetooth phone. The way it disconnects every time the engine is turned off is annoying, requiring you to re-connect through the phones menu. Even new Dodge Durango's let you just pop your blackberry into a port and it does everythign else automatically. My favorite thing? The 19" wheels. They just make the car. I really like the Manual trans as well although I find gears 5 and 6 to be geared too high. I could probably live with gears 1-4 alone.
5) Not sure what you mean. On my car i have a key fob that i insert into the cars vagina on the dashboard and that starts the ignition.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:05 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Oh ya, the Bang & Olufsen sound system is incredible. As good as many better home theater systems IMO. Glad I got it.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:12 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by Diegoquijada
Oh and
5. Does it bring the audi advanced key? if not is it upgradeable, or only upgrading to prestige. if not, do you have to introduce a key? or introduce a key and press the start button?

Thanks Again!!
Auto Advance Key is only available on the Prestige model. You can keep the key in your pocket or on the seat and just push a button to start.