Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8) Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet Model years 2009 - 2017

spaniardone = ayecarumba

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 05:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default spaniardone = ayecarumba = ROCBOY = IslandChick

Just a note for forum members. I've noticed two particular members accounts that just seemed too damn similar. So, did a quick 10 second look at post history and I'm convinced it's the same person.

spaniardone =ayecarumba

I didn't realize this forum allowed multiple user accounts to members. I don't think this is right because he could use those multiple accounts in a devious manner if he ever chose to.

Here's the proof...decide for yourselves:

ayecarumba post history = https://forums.audiworld.com/search....archid=2908222

spaniardone post history = https://forums.audiworld.com/search....=2908225&pp=25

Flip through their post history and you'll notice two things very quickly...and I'm sure there are other consistencies as well but I don't feel I need to dig any deeper...this stuff is incriminating enough.

1) The way they correct typos is identical. Rather than going in and editing a post, both accounts post a new post and do this...

*Don't

They put an asterisk and put the corrected word. You'll see this style used by both accounts. In all my years on forums (and I'm on 10 different forums and a moderator on one of them) I've never seen anyone use that style of editing. Yet, somehow, these two accounts on this forum do the exact same thing.

2) The both tell people they are "bright as a 2-way light bulb" and you'll find those types of comments in both accounts.

In my mind, case closed. This dude has multiple accounts.

Last edited by atombomb33; 05-06-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heh, you actually posted this as a separate thread as well. You really hate this guy huh?
Old 05-05-2010, 06:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by a5dude
heh, you actually posted this as a separate thread as well. You really hate this guy huh?
I posted it in that other thread, but realized it should be made known to the forum at large since not every member will read that one thread and see that post

It's not hate for the guy, it's just not cool to have multiple user accounts. Someone could really use multiple accounts in a bad way if they every chose to.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

Just means we get twice the Spaniardone for the same price. That can't be bad.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'd be pretty willing to lay odds that IslandChick is also another one of this posters "multiple personalities" and I think there may be one or two others. Sincere apologies in advance if this is a false accusation (and can be verified as such), but all of these posters share some similar characteristics:

1) They have all used the *correction
2) I believe they have argued something to the effect that the 3.2 and S5 are not different enough to justify the money yet have also expressed interest in ordering an S5 or have claimed to have one on order already
3) They all seem to rip on American drivers/roads
4) They seem to enjoy calling people out as liars who can't afford the cars they post about
5) They have all started some pretty dumb threads (weird comparos, asking about having tuna sandwiches, etc.)

I think that this post probably fuels the fire in that they are really just trying to waste peoples' time for their own (incomprehnsible) amusement. I'm wasting my own time on this post right now for example.

Honestly, if I am right, I'm not angry with them/him/her at all. I simply feel pity that this is more fun to them than doing something else more rewarding in life. How sad...
Old 05-05-2010, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

The originating thread post probably belongs in a PM to a moderator, but I find it funny nonetheless and can appreciate the detective work lol. I always wondered how anyone could find that "2-way lightbulb" comment intriguing enough to use it repeatedly, let alone two ppl
Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Omeletpants
Just means we get twice the Spaniardone for the same price. That can't be bad.
This made me laugh, thanks
Old 05-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Banned

LOL some of you spend too much time around here, I am far from a spaniard but thanks for the thought =)
Old 05-05-2010, 08:25 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by ayecarumba
LOL some of you spend too much time around here, I am far from a spaniard but thanks for the thought =)
Thanks for the update, Spainardone
Old 05-05-2010, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by ayecarumba
We'll know for sure when the moderators IP match the accounts

Quick Reply: spaniardone = ayecarumba