Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B9) Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A5, S5 and RS5 Coupe and Cabriolet 2018 model year and up

Have you replaced your stock wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by freesole
Interested in this thread. I'm planning to swap out the stock wheels on the S5 as soon as I get it.

Tossing around the idea of getting Vorsteiners (VFF103's as above or VFF107's) or Volks. Just not sure if I can find a TE37 Ultra that would fit on this B9 platform.
I really like the look of the VFF102, but the current model won't clear without spacers, according to an email from Vorsteiner. They're re-working the concavity to make them clear the brakes without spacers, but the new design isn't in production yet. I'm thinking about waiting so that I don't need to use spacers, because I don't know if i want any poke.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:47 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Luis Rodriguez
Where are you located? I am looking to sell my 19" Cavo wheels.
Are you still wanting to sell your Cavo wheels?
Old 09-29-2017, 09:20 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm soon to have a set of 19 Cavo wheels available from my 18 S5 Cab along with the summer tires with 500 miles on them. I'm in the Seattle area.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:53 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Has anyone considered Hartmann wheels ? looks identical to stock prestige wheel option, here is the link:
https://www.hartmannwheels.com/audi-...r-audi-fitment
Old 10-02-2017, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by snake07
Has anyone considered Hartmann wheels ? looks identical to stock prestige wheel option, here is the link:
Strongly considered them for my winter set up as they are OEM quality and made in Germany. I've read only good things about them (with the exception of some customer service complaints a long time ago). Only distributor in Canada is across the country from me and they wanted 400CDN / wheel. Went with BBS rims instead.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I love this wheel style and it only came with Pretige option, I’m planning to get an A5 SB Premium Plus and will get this wheel set for it.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SmogTM
Please, let us know if they fit! I'm actually looking at these: https://www.hartmannwheels.com/audi-...r-audi-fitment
Does anyone have any pics with these wheels? I am thinking about doing these in 20's...would do the Cavos in 20s but I don't believe they are available...
Old 10-02-2017, 11:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Id like to see these on the car. Am thinking of doing the same thing, in 20s.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by snake07
Found this rendering of an RS5 SB with those wheels in 20's... Not sure how I feel about it.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 512 Likes on 349 Posts

Originally Posted by QballDS
Strongly considered them for my winter set up as they are OEM quality and made in Germany. I've read only good things about them (with the exception of some customer service complaints a long time ago). Only distributor in Canada is across the country from me and they wanted 400CDN / wheel. Went with BBS rims instead.
Hartmann Wheels is a US company, which is also Achtuning, based in WA, and the wheels are not made in Germany. Never read any quality issues with them either, and they have been around for some time. But there are an awful lot of German sounding wheel brands in the US that have never been anywhere near Germany, or Europe for that matter. Just know what you are getting rather than take it on face value, isn't that hard to peak behind the curtain

Good choice on the BBS SX - they'll fit, many won't. The Audi OEM A5/S5 9 x 20" option wheels (maybe next year for the US?) are made by BBS.

Quick Reply: Have you replaced your stock wheels?