Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

I always fall in love with the wrong one

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: what extended warranty did you get if i may ask.?

It is with AUL (Reserve is the plan name) and it already paid for front axle work just past the 50,000 mark. Going to fuss with Audi over them turning the rotors at 45,000 with heavy vibration rather than replacing but I was told if they were at certain spec they could be turned instead of replaced...now a year later they need to be replaced, we'll see if Audi will pay, as warranty will not cover. This warranty was recommended to me by my local Pontiac dealer who has been in business here forever and I trust. Nice thing about small towns is that they don't like to mess with the locals..you see them all the time Good luck..now my concern is what to do at 86,000 when it's over and I still love the car but hate the bills.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Nav you may have, but there is nav plus with a map screen

Dear Mr. Shakespeare, I could be a little catty and say that we women don't often get that lost Truthfully, I don't go that many places that I would need it but it is fun to play with. I believe I have every option offered on the '01 2.7 except the 3rd row seats and I am not sure if that was available at that time.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default A plug for AUL extended warranty - AUL is Associates Underwriting Limited Corp

and the Reserve is the level of coverage - an EXclusionary policy. It appears to be available for cars out of factory warranty. I know nothing about them personally, but a fellow AW'er sent me a scan of a sample contract recently. I can forward to anyone who is interested. AUL writes extended warranty contracts (mechanical breakdown policies) in California, unlike many (including Gold Key).
It's good to discuss your experience, girlroad, so that others can find out that AUL is recommended by dealers and worked good for you.
Again, nice to have you here.

Part of this is written with future archive searchers in mind. I've been there.

greatnewcar at yahoo dot com