Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

since I am relatively green here.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 09:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default since I am relatively green here.

I live in Clayton, Ca. I work in Walnut Creek. Anyone else from the area? I know I have read som posts of people that live in the south bay. What about the east bay? I would love to go for a drive sometime, maybe out morgan teritory or something?

Anyway, let me know-
Old 04-16-2003, 10:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default There was a allroads get to geather a few weeks ago,

How about a get to geather at Friday practice at the Le Mans Race a Sear Point, Cheap,Open pits. It's two-fold for me, Audi's and Corvette's?
Old 04-16-2003, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default If you can keep up with the big boys...there is a drive coming up June 1! ;)

Actually, the last drive we had, the 2 (other) S6s were the ones holdin' us up! (his wife was in car, not happy with enthusiastic driving)

We usually get around 10-15 cars...A6, S6, a couple of high-riding, slow-moving allroads, and an Alfa...and we cruise around "Skyline" and such trying to pick off the annoying bike riders...it's pretty fun really...just set your fancy suspension down low and let 'er rip...<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/a6/msgs/246190.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/a6/msgs/246190.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 04-16-2003, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

"a couple of high-riding, slow-moving allroads, " I'm starting not to like you.. hehehe
Old 04-16-2003, 01:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Word. "...pick off the annoying bike riders." Hey Fin, go pick on someone your own size.

Not our fault you sold the A6. Seems you've been cranky ever since. :-p
Old 04-16-2003, 01:33 PM

Default Now he has suspenion envy too...

:-)
Old 04-16-2003, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yeah, I'm an irritable b*tch!!! ;)

You know I'm just jealous of you guys...that's why I must criticize...I need to feel some superiority by making others feel small...it's really just my own insecurity at play here...I've been working at this in therapy...but I've stopped taking my medication...

We've had a couple of allroads on our runs...allroadguy and alibaba came the first time...and allroadguy showed up for some of the second one...

He had no problem keeping up with us old-farts!

You know why I really give you slow-tall station-wagon guys a hard time is really because I'm trying to give you an opportunity to gloat and extoll the virtues of the almighty allroad!!! I'm a huge fan of the allroad...I really would've had one a couple years ago if a) the dealers weren't asking premiums on them, and/or b) if it had the V8...I just fell in car-love with the V8 when I drove it and saw the fenders...otherwise the allroad would've been mine...I still wish I had one for those trips to Tahoe...
Old 04-16-2003, 01:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Back on the meds, my brutha! I keep trying to make my allroad into an S6.

Think I'm gonna change my handle to S61AB.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Well....

I was hoping to 402 it with someone's VAG-com.............&lt;please?&gt;..........

Skyline would be kewl. There are a bunch of cool roads connecting castro valley with niles canyon. Anyone ever run those?
Old 04-16-2003, 02:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Somebody on the A6 forum diddn't check to see if there were any Motorcycle track days that weekend..

=)

I was really hoping to join you guys, but I'm pre-commited (i.e. payed) for time at Buttonwillow, June 1st. So, I'll be baking in black leathers in 90 degree temperatures, while you guys cruise the hills in your cool Audis!

Hopefully there will be another drive.... =)

Quick Reply: since I am relatively green here.