Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

I phoned Audi Financial Services ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I phoned Audi Financial Services ...

I phoned Audi Financial Services and sought answers to these questions:
1. Will Audi reduce the cap cost of a leased e-tron in part or in full by the Federal Tax Credit?
2. What is the current three-year APR on financing for a purchaser with a high FICO score?
3. What is the residual percentage on a three-year lease?
It was suggested to me that the Audi dealer would be able to provide answers to these questions.

It consistently has been my experience with other car manufacturers that these numbers are established by the financing company, which in this case is Audi Financial Services. I know that all of us would appreciate these numbers being posted when and as you take delivery of your e-tron. If you are in the U.S., please provide your state as financing will vary from state-to-state. Thank you.
Old 03-15-2019, 07:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1,091 Likes on 770 Posts

Once programs are announced, the above info will become available. With the first cars still a couple months out, you won't see programs announced till likely May.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1st Audi Owner
I phoned Audi Financial Services and sought answers to these questions:
1. Will Audi reduce the cap cost of a leased e-tron in part or in full by the Federal Tax Credit?
2. What is the current three-year APR on financing for a purchaser with a high FICO score?
3. What is the residual percentage on a three-year lease?
It was suggested to me that the Audi dealer would be able to provide answers to these questions.

It consistently has been my experience with other car manufacturers that these numbers are established by the financing company, which in this case is Audi Financial Services. I know that all of us would appreciate these numbers being posted when and as you take delivery of your e-tron. If you are in the U.S., please provide your state as financing will vary from state-to-state. Thank you.
I spoke to my dealer again. I am in Washington State. My dealer is Audi Tacoma. He stated that every A3 E-tron they lease gets the $4,500 tax credit applied as a cap cost reduction. He also stated that AFS confirmed to them that they will be doing the same with the $7,500 E-tron credit. Cap cost will be reduced by the full $7,500.