Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

Order placed for SQ8 etron

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2023, 09:57 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 548 Likes on 407 Posts

Congratulations! My Q8 sportback is also Daytona Grey Pearl. I really like how is shows off the exterior contours. What is the interior color?
The following 2 users liked this post by JNealCox:
dhph (12-09-2023), marraccinijd (12-11-2023)
Old 12-08-2023, 03:01 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JNealCox
Congratulations! My Q8 sportback is also Daytona Grey Pearl. I really like how is shows off the exterior contours. What is the interior color?
Interior is red, and we really like it! I’ll post more pics this weekend.
The following users liked this post:
marraccinijd (12-11-2023)
Old 12-08-2023, 03:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 217 Likes on 178 Posts

Those wheels are really awsome! Good luck with you new ride!
dhph (12-09-2023)
Old 12-08-2023, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by JNealCox
That def looks like a sweet color. For my Q8 SB I was between that color and white but there wasn’t one in the area I could look at and since it’s tough to tell with pictures I just went with the white (which the dealer had in stock). The white def looks nice - it seems though that the Grey Pearl may be more “eye catching”?. My interior is beige and that I like a real lot.
The following 2 users liked this post by RMSko:
Old 12-08-2023, 09:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 548 Likes on 407 Posts

Originally Posted by RMSko
That def looks like a sweet color. For my Q8 SB I was between that color and white but there wasn’t one in the area I could look at and since it’s tough to tell with pictures I just went with the white (which the dealer had in stock). The white def looks nice - it seems though that the Grey Pearl may be more “eye catching”?. My interior is beige and that I like a real lot.
Yeah, my interior is beige. Again, it shows off the interior highlights really well.
The following 2 users liked this post by JNealCox:
Old 12-17-2023, 11:08 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

We took delivery a week ago, but I’m just getting around to posting pictures.

ttechart (12-19-2023)
Old 12-17-2023, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

We also had a ChargePoint L2 charger installed, which we’re very happy with. I’ve programmed the app to charge only during daytime hours, to take advantage of our solar power. Plugging that in the first time was quite a thrill!
thebishman (12-17-2023)
Old 12-17-2023, 11:46 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 269 Likes on 201 Posts

Love your SQ8. If the range had been equal to the Q8 etron; i.e. close to,300 miles there is a good chance I would have purchased one versus even thinking about the iX.

One thing: in Europe they have the exact same style of wheel available in a 21” diameter. WTH they don’t offer it here is beyond me as you’d get all of the looks and better range. Ah well; enjoy that gorgeous car!
Old 12-17-2023, 12:10 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by thebishman
Love your SQ8. If the range had been equal to the Q8 etron; i.e. close to,300 miles there is a good chance I would have purchased one versus even thinking about the iX.

One thing: in Europe they have the exact same style of wheel available in a 21” diameter. WTH they don’t offer it here is beyond me as you’d get all of the looks and better range. Ah well; enjoy that gorgeous car!
Yea that wheel would have been nice. However, as I’ve previously posted, the range, while admittedly on the low side, is not an issue for us: we both work at home, have solar power and an L2 charger. Plus we have decent infrastructure around us, so even when we do travel, we’ll be able to avoid range anxiety.

I also seriously considered the iX, but couldn’t get past the fugliness, and iPad dashboard, which is unfortunately the way things are going with new cars. To me, it looks lazy and cheap. I’ve read or seen some complaints about the split screen in the Audi. So far, I don’t see it being an issue. In fact, I think it looks fantastic, and is quite functional.
thebishman (12-18-2023)
Old 12-17-2023, 02:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by dhph
Yea that wheel would have been nice. However, as I’ve previously posted, the range, while admittedly on the low side, is not an issue for us: we both work at home, have solar power and an L2 charger. Plus we have decent infrastructure around us, so even when we do travel, we’ll be able to avoid range anxiety.

I also seriously considered the iX, but couldn’t get past the fugliness, and iPad dashboard, which is unfortunately the way things are going with new cars. To me, it looks lazy and cheap. I’ve read or seen some complaints about the split screen in the Audi. So far, I don’t see it being an issue. In fact, I think it looks fantastic, and is quite functional.
One thing that’s great about the split screen is all the shortcuts you can add to the bottom screen. I have a bunch of radio stations, nav destinations and vehicle settings.

BTW - it’s hard to tell from the picture what the color looks like. It looks really nice - is it a bit of a greenish tint?
dhph (12-17-2023)

Quick Reply: Order placed for SQ8 etron