Audi e-tron / Q8 e-tron Discussion forums for the electric Audi e-tron SUV.

PSA: Audi Connect PLUS for $250 per year

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2023, 01:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by dcpmark
Weird… I just got an email that said my free 6-month Audi Connect trial has just been activated. My current Audi Connect plan was set to expire on January 14th, And the kicker is I have exactly 6-months left on my lease.
You're not alone: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...trial-3065109/

I suspect it's an accidental email from Audi's system. My app doesn't show any new subscription, so I don't think it's real. I have about 3 months left in my lease.
The following users liked this post:
dcpmark (12-21-2023)
Old 12-21-2023, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You’re right, I got one, too. I saw a post in a different thread that they had gotten the same message. AUDI’s IT dept. must have goofed.

Originally Posted by BeefJerky
You're not alone: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/aud...trial-3065109/

I suspect it's an accidental email from Audi's system. My app doesn't show any new subscription, so I don't think it's real. I have about 3 months left in my lease.
Old 12-21-2023, 06:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

Hmm, must be different prices for different models. For my 2019, my Prime is going to expire 12/30, when I go to myaudiconnect my options for Plus are Connect Plus unlimited at $25/mo, Connect Plus 2GB at $15, or a year option for a WIFI hotspot at $200.
Old 12-21-2023, 09:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 537 Likes on 398 Posts

Originally Posted by Brock Tune
Hmm, must be different prices for different models. For my 2019, my Prime is going to expire 12/30, when I go to myaudiconnect my options for Plus are Connect Plus unlimited at $25/mo, Connect Plus 2GB at $15, or a year option for a WIFI hotspot at $200.
2019 is the only year that Audi uses AT&T for data service. The plans are priced differently from the Verizon plans all other MY's use.
Old 12-23-2023, 07:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JNealCox
2019 is the only year that Audi uses AT&T for data service. The plans are priced differently from the Verizon plans all other MY's use.
ah that explains it. i wish AT&T pricing was better and i also wish 2019's could access the service on the app like for newer MY. it's real pain to have to login to audiconnect separately from myaudi and do it all that way. that website is really bare bones and primitive. but it worked. took about 1-2 short drives and an MMI reboot to see the changes.

for now i'm really happy to have my satellite images back in the inst cluster. i'm trying to justify it to myself, oh it's only $1.10 per day LOL. my kids immediately saw it and wondered how i got it almost feels like a new car after 3 years of looking at my short term trip data haha
Old 12-23-2023, 09:31 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I got an email from that said they will honor the $250 pricing if you sign up by January 12 even though it was a mistake.

Old 12-23-2023, 10:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 65 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by GL921
ah that explains it. i wish AT&T pricing was better and i also wish 2019's could access the service on the app like for newer MY. it's real pain to have to login to audiconnect separately from myaudi and do it all that way. that website is really bare bones and primitive. but it worked. took about 1-2 short drives and an MMI reboot to see the changes.

for now i'm really happy to have my satellite images back in the inst cluster. i'm trying to justify it to myself, oh it's only $1.10 per day LOL. my kids immediately saw it and wondered how i got it almost feels like a new car after 3 years of looking at my short term trip data haha
I wish Audi had a more affordable plan. I agree with the benefits of satellite images and traffic based navigation through the HUD as big plusses. It's just hard to justify the steep costs with better guidance using Apple Carplay with Waze. I drive the etron so infrequently that it's hard to justify about $10/trip for connectivity.
Old 12-23-2023, 11:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by RXSF
I got an email from that said they will honor the $250 pricing if you sign up by January 12 even though it was a mistake.
I got the same email but when I go into the Audi Connect marketplace in the MyAudi app I am getting a message "No products currently available". It may be because my trial isn't up for awhile, but I still should be able to take advantage of the promotion. I replied to the email I was sent so we'll see what happens.
Old 12-26-2023, 11:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RMSko
I got the same email but when I go into the Audi Connect marketplace in the MyAudi app I am getting a message "No products currently available". It may be because my trial isn't up for awhile, but I still should be able to take advantage of the promotion. I replied to the email I was sent so we'll see what happens.
Please let us know how Audi responds. I am in the same boat, I have a few months left on my trial subscription, but I would like to purchase a year at that price if it gets added to the end of my free trial period.
Old 12-26-2023, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by cornelt
Please let us know how Audi responds. I am in the same boat, I have a few months left on my trial subscription, but I would like to purchase a year at that price if it gets added to the end of my free trial period.
I spoke to Audi and they are looking into it. The rep said that they are rolling out an update this week that is supposed to address this. However, he also asked me for screen shots and is escalating to level 2. My gut is it's because I have two trials and the second doesn't expire until 9/2024. They'll probably say that I'm not eligible bc of that but we'll see.

Last edited by RMSko; 12-26-2023 at 01:40 PM.

Quick Reply: PSA: Audi Connect PLUS for $250 per year