Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

2010 S4 european delivery experience

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 07:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIME89
Audi, BMW and Volvo use 3 rd party transportation company for drop off and delivery your car to the port

Check my post here, if you need map for Paris drop off location - let me know
Thanks,I am going to drop off the car in Amsterdam
Old 01-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Audi-X2
Be prepared to wait a long while!

I dropped off my S5 in Paris about 6 weeks ago, and no word yet on when it will arrive here. My dealer can't even tell me where the car is, although my salesman thinks it was put aboard a ship a month after I left the car in Paris. That probably means I'll see the car at the end of the month, maybe.
My car was in US Port for 4 weeks, lost in the Customs shuffle. 10 weeks all together. Check your paperwork as I was given a web address that you could check your car's status.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by CFGTTS
My car was in US Port for 4 weeks, lost in the Customs shuffle. 10 weeks all together. Check your paperwork as I was given a web address that you could check your car's status.
Any idea when you are going to get it ?
Old 01-09-2010, 07:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by CFGTTS
do you remember how long it took before something showed up on that page?

mine just says i turned it over on december 31st, nothing else yet.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by patinsd
Where do you plan to drop off your car ?
I'm dropping mine off back in Munich. I feel like it might get to the states a bit faster that way.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Can you share what kind of pricing details your worked out and the specs of your car? There is very little info out there about Audi ED pricing. I'm considering doing an S4 ED soon instead of a 335.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by nvofevery1
I'm dropping mine off back in Munich. I feel like it might get to the states a bit faster that way.
You are proably right on that one ,Munich will be the quickest
Old 01-09-2010, 03:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by the j-man
Can you share what kind of pricing details your worked out and the specs of your car? There is very little info out there about Audi ED pricing. I'm considering doing an S4 ED soon instead of a 335.
Msrp -5%
Old 01-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by patinsd
Any idea when you are going to get it ?
It was delivered to the CA dealer I ordered from Dec 4th, in port on Nov 5th. Delivered to me on the 24th of December via transport. Damaged. Wait for my post that will explain how my Euro Delivery experience went wrong at every level...........

Originally Posted by Tomcat84
do you remember how long it took before something showed up on that page? Took 4 weeks about. Once it posted with the ship I tracked it via some free transport site that tracks all ships.

mine just says i turned it over on december 31st, nothing else yet.
Originally Posted by nvofevery1
Not necessarily. Depending when you drop it off, it will sit there in a very tight parking lot until they have enough to fill a truck. You will be surprised at the Munich drop-off point. I walked away hoping my car would come home not damaged.......it didn't. They truck that thing on a truck, not sure if it is closed transport, I say not! The release you sign states road damage, such as rock chips.... due to trucking...........not covered!
Old 01-09-2010, 04:24 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by the j-man
This information (and more) is actually available in the FAQ and in Audi's web site.

http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/e..._delivery.html

Quick Reply: 2010 S4 european delivery experience