Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Euro Delivery - How Good A Deal?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 01:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Euro Delivery - How Good A Deal?

I've never owned an Audi before but I am now considering an S4. I've done a Euro delivery for a BMW so I'm familiar with their program. The savings on their program almost makes it a no brainer - the savings basically covered the cost of a trip for two of us.

Not sure the Audi program is as compelling if you're not planning a trip to Europe anyway, or unless you really want to drive fast on the Autobahn (which is an attraction).

I'm delaying going to a dealer till I'm more sure of how I might want to proceed, but is the customary 5% off MSRP that much different from what I might be able to negotiate off a standard US delivery? I'm in NJ, if that is likely to affect my pricing.

Thanks to any who can help.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by suntint
I've never owned an Audi before but I am now considering an S4. I've done a Euro delivery for a BMW so I'm familiar with their program. The savings on their program almost makes it a no brainer - the savings basically covered the cost of a trip for two of us.

Not sure the Audi program is as compelling if you're not planning a trip to Europe anyway, or unless you really want to drive fast on the Autobahn (which is an attraction).

I'm delaying going to a dealer till I'm more sure of how I might want to proceed, but is the customary 5% off MSRP that much different from what I might be able to negotiate off a standard US delivery? I'm in NJ, if that is likely to affect my pricing.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=12
It's all game and depend on your negotiation skills.

Last edited by TIME89; 07-02-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We did it for the experience. Generally you get 5% off MSRP. I would expect you could negotiate that same discount for a car delivered locally so its not really about saving money. We did have a really nice vacation and enjoyed our visit to the Audi factory.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by suntint

Yeah it's definitely not as sweet a deal as BMW. You negotiate the car like you normally would for a US delivery. The only perks are 1 night stay in hotel, 15 days registration/insurance in Europe, factory tour and of course driving on the autobahn.
Will be picking mine up mid-Aug.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Osicom
Yeah it's definitely not as sweet a deal as BMW. You negotiate the car like you normally would for a US delivery. The only perks are 1 night stay in hotel, 15 days registration/insurance in Europe, factory tour and of course driving on the autobahn.
Will be picking mine up mid-Aug.
Don't get "15 days insurance" stick in you memory - because in reality it's 14. Make sure you calculate properly your drop off day to avoid pay extra $$$ EUR

Last edited by TIME89; 07-03-2012 at 10:03 AM.