Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Experience with Dropoff in Berlin

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2018, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Experience with Dropoff in Berlin

I am planning to drop my vehicle at the BLG Logistiks location in Berlin at the conclusion of the driving portion of our European Delivery trip. Do any of you have experience with dropping off at that terminal? I see from Google Maps that it is about 25km from the center of Berlin where my AirBnB will be for the remainder of the trip, so I am wondering about transport options (Uber ideally, but bus/rail if not) from the industrial area that the dropoff terminal seems to be located in.

Any experiences or advice would be MUCH appreciated. THANKS!

Steve
Old 04-05-2018, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Realize you're asking for Berlin specifically, but we dropped off in Amsterdam. The personnel were helpful and called us a cab which took us from the ports to city center. I'm sure they get a fair amount of vehicle drop-offs almost or at least daily and should be more than accommodating helping you on your way.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My drop off was at the BLG in Frankfurt, also in an industrial area. Did you already make an appointment for your drop off? There was a car wash 2 blocks away to wash car before drop off. Paperwork was quick. They inspect the car, you give them the GPS Audi gave to you and you keep everything else (first aid kit, safety triangle, safety vest(s); which I left in the car (first aid kit in back seat armrest compartment, triangle in compartment in liftback and safety vest in netting in back), I guess it was okay to leave these in the car because they were all there when it reached my dealer. If you don't trust them, then take these with you. I guess taking Uber or bus/rail is on your own but they called a cab for me and was there within 5 minutes.
Old 04-07-2018, 02:46 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for the info. I’m surprised nobody on here has experience with Berlin, but I exchanged emails with them yesterday and they seemed to know the drill. They suggested a taxi, so that’s likely what we will do.