Audi Original "S" Cars Discussion forum for the Audi Audi Ur S4, Ur S6, S2 & RS2

Any of you guys know this fellow (Kevin. Gath)? He is in Toronto Canada (Gathb5@hotmail.com)

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 10:09 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any of you guys know this fellow (Kevin. Gath)? He is in Toronto Canada (Gathb5@hotmail.com)

I have tried emailing him but no response -
His email address is kevin Gath:
Gathb5@hotmail.com
Payment was received by him on December 3rd.
He is in Toronto Canada and had a set of S4 wheels for sale but he seems to have disappeared.
I've order a set of wheels from him and has not yet gotten it (it been over a month). If you(K. Gath) is reading this...I have already frozen your pay-pal account and have noticed the credit card company. I am going to try to put a stop to all your fraud actions.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:18 AM
Tech Guru

Received 107 Likes on 98 Posts
Default I certainly hope you've exhausted all other options before posting this here.

Not cool to trash someone on a public forum...especially when they may not be a regular here and have no chance of rebuttal. But I'm sure you'll come back and update all these posts if/when you guys settle up (yeah, right).

Where the hell are the mods? At the very least, this post is off topic.