Audi Q8 Discussion forums for the Audi Q8 SUVs

Aluminum Pedals Part #?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Aluminum Pedals Part #?

Does anyone know the part number to order the aluminum pedal set for the Q8? Or has anyone ordered the Q7 ones and know if those fit and what is that part#? I can't find them anywhere online. Please let me know if anyone has ordered some anywhere and know's they fit.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

When I ordered my set for my 2017 Q7 the part # was 4M1064205A - but, it's probably changed by now - Audi tends to do that. A little internet searching for "Audi Q7 Sport Pedals" might produce some results. I got mine through an Audi dealer in Germany on eBay. Lots of them there but be careful of the quality of OEM looking knockoffs.
When I traded in the Q7 I removed them & they fit my new Q8 perfectly.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:14 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dolmstead
Does anyone know the part number to order the aluminum pedal set for the Q8? Or has anyone ordered the Q7 ones and know if those fit and what is that part#? I can't find them anywhere online. Please let me know if anyone has ordered some anywhere and know's they fit.
You can find the OEM Audi pedals on https://www.audipartsprime.com/ at very cheap prices. They're my go to source whenever I need anything genuine Audi. Check them out. They're legit.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:46 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AudiForce1
You can find the OEM Audi pedals on https://www.audipartsprime.com/ at very cheap prices. They're my go to source whenever I need anything genuine Audi. Check them out. They're legit.
I may be missing something but don't see any 2019 options on that website and no q8.

Thanks

JR
Old 12-06-2019, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

I found this...not sure if its a legit site though for OEM parts.
https://europrice.us/pedal-set-q8-aluminum-automatic
Old 12-06-2019, 01:02 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Cadx6
When I ordered my set for my 2017 Q7 the part # was 4M1064205A - but, it's probably changed by now - Audi tends to do that. A little internet searching for "Audi Q7 Sport Pedals" might produce some results. I got mine through an Audi dealer in Germany on eBay. Lots of them there but be careful of the quality of OEM looking knockoffs.
When I traded in the Q7 I removed them & they fit my new Q8 perfectly.
How do the aluminum pedals you bought stay on the original pedals? by bolt or clip?
I wonder if the sport models at the dealership which already come with the aluminum pedals (such as the upcoming RSQ8 or even the current Q7s) are simply clipped on to the existing rubber pedal or if its better integrated since it came from the manufacturer? I got some 3rd party pedals years ago and the didn't stay in place well... Do your pedals stay fixed to the pedal really well?
Thx!
Old 12-07-2019, 04:05 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by poppers1
How do the aluminum pedals you bought stay on the original pedals? by bolt or clip?
I wonder if the sport models at the dealership which already come with the aluminum pedals (such as the upcoming RSQ8 or even the current Q7s) are simply clipped on to the existing rubber pedal or if its better integrated since it came from the manufacturer? I got some 3rd party pedals years ago and the didn't stay in place well... Do your pedals stay fixed to the pedal really well?
Thx!
​​​​​​
Just a side note - a light spray of Windex or even plain water on the back of the new pedals will help seat the two protrusions into the slots on the metal brake pedal & even help with sliding on the accelerator pedal. If you include the "dead pedal" cover (you should) all that's required is to pop out the small black plug at the top of the existing cover, use a T-25 driver to remove the screw underneath, remove the cover & install the new one in reverse. Sometimes, lining up the screw with the threads underneath can be tricky. A long, thin screwdriver or other tool inserted thru the hole & used to line up the screw hole & threads before you insert the screw helps.