So who's the favorite dealer these days?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I was given a loaner car without functioning brake lights. My newly refinished rims were damaged...

and the guy I talked to about it told me there was NOTHING on the site that could have damaged my rim. I seriously doubt that your entire site has nothing that could cause a rim scratch. When I thought I saw a scratch on the fender, he took his finger and rubbed of the scuff. Thanks for the paint scratches.... I asked to have the service manager (Ed) call me, he never did. My "one day" repair was delayed and I had to rearrange my weekend to get the car. No one was there on Saturday from Service to talk over my concerns. The guy that swore to me that there was nothing on your property that can damage a rim was a car sales manager.

For 4 years I have driven past 2 Audi dealerships to get to Laurel. For the first time in years, I am glad my warranty is almost over.

Remember.....you asked for this.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Call Gabe or Patrick at McGrath and tell them Alex sent you

Bought both of my Audi's from McGrath and have been happy with them through it all. Norberto is my service rep there and I am very happy with him as well.

Looks like you have plenty of good suggestions, good luck!
Old 02-19-2007, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In all my years - never
Old 02-19-2007, 07:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Hey. I grew up in HP/Kenwood and never ran across him ;-)
Old 02-20-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Sorry to hear that.

But there is more than just one service advisor here, if you have had bad luck with one of us, try another. But for the most part, our lot is safe and curb free (except around the outside of lot), but if something was f'ed up, call Ed S., he's a stand up guy and will address any and all issues in the Service Dept.

no ducking and running here.

dan wurzer.
asm
Audi of Westmont.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I USED to drive a LONG way to have my car serviced at your place too, having bought it there, but...

....the experiences I was having finally made me give up on the place.

Joe Wasson was my SW, and he was a good guy to deal with, but the whole attitude of the place changed for the worse, and I now go to McGrath, who treats me very well, even though I've never bought from them. Go figure.

I also used to think that Ed was a stand-up guy, but he disabused me of that notion as time went on. Sad to say, and my opinion only, of course.

I really wonder how your service business has been lately with the attitude that I experienced, plus what I've heard from other owners I know well............
Old 02-20-2007, 06:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Joe was my advisor for everytime but this last one.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Ed was supposed to call me, but never did. IMO. Not calling an upset customer is not "stand up"

But I am sure like he has plenty of excuses lined to defend his actions. I have dealt with him in the past, he is good corporate employee.

By the way.....If I am not mistaken, you might have been my advisor. Which office is yours?
Old 02-20-2007, 08:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts
Default I had no problem with you as my service advisor...

you treated me well and the service I had done to my car was fine. Ed your service manager that your refer to as a stand-up guy is a *****. He did not conduct himself professionally at all. Interestingly, I did not get a call from Audi regarding my 2nd service visit (probably because Ed probably hijacked the paperwork so Audi would not ask for my service input since Ed knew it went sour) but I think I will voluntarily call them myself to complain about this Ed S. douchebag now that I think about it.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default For closure.....Ed tracked down my service and just called me. He made restitution and...

I will give Laurel another shot...if I need more warranty work.

My "bad" service visit was over a 6 weeks ago and he put in the effort to determine my real name and to contact me. That effort will certainly earn them another chance to keep me as a customer.

I am posting this to ensure that the complete story is captured in this post.

Quick Reply: So who's the favorite dealer these days?