Events Discussion Discussion forum for Audi events, shows and happenings

4th Annual ClubH2O (VW/Audi) Superbowl GTG/Fundraiser - Jones Beach, LI, NY

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2001, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 4th Annual ClubH2O (VW/Audi) Superbowl GTG/Fundraiser - Jones Beach, LI, NY

Just passing this on....

Hey all,
It's that time of year again and plans for this event are well underway. This is the fourth year of the event,
but the second as a fundraiser. We will be raising moneyfor the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Last
year we donated 100% of what we collected at the event. A rep from the JDRF was on hand to accept the approx.
$900 we brought in that day. This year the event will be held on Feb.3, 2002. (Superbowl Sunday) It will once
again be located at Field 4 of Jones Beach from 10am until 3pm. All are welcome. I want to take a moment to
thank all who attended and contributed to last years successful event.....Jettasport, Autokreig, NEVA, CCA,
NY/CT Audi Club, Club-B5 & the many ClubH2O chapters that organized the caravans from their regions thoughout
the Northeast. We will have the same raffle format as last year for the many VW tuner donations we have
received. 87 cars was an awesome turnout for a 15 degree day in the middle of winter, so I'm sure we can do it
again. Any questions can be directed to either myself or the LI reps Doug & Chris Cerny. Directions to the
event will be posted in a follow-up thread within a few weeks, so stay tuned. Thanks again to all of you who
have supported this event in the past, I look forward to seeing you again at this year's event. Remember, this
is for a great cause so please spread the word.
thanks and take care,
-Chris
flyinvr6@optonline.net
ClubH2O National Director of Reps
Old 01-04-2002, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 4th Annual ClubH2O (VW/Audi) Superbowl GTG/Fundraiser - Jones Beach, LI, NY

Thank you to Mark P for posting this info here. I just wanted to say that at last years event we had approx. 20 Audi's (out of the 87 car total) show up and support the fundraiser. We raised close to $900 which was donated on the spot to a representative of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. If any of you are in the area where you can stop by and support the event (you do not have to be present for the actual raffle drawing) then please make your best effort to be there. This is for a good cause and your support definitely does not go unnoticed.
Thanks and take care,
-Chris
ClubH2O National Director of Reps