Events Discussion Discussion forum for Audi events, shows and happenings

NYC MAAG: Second Annual Bellavia Audi Event Sunday, 6/25

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2000, 02:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NYC MAAG: Second Annual Bellavia Audi Event Sunday, 6/25

Greetings,

I hope everybody is doing well. I am pleased to announce that our Second Annual Bellavia Audi Event will be Sunday, June 25th. It seems like it has been forever since our last meet, so I’m sure most of you are all itching to get together again. The setup will be similar to our first event at Bellavia; with prizes, giveaways, food and drinks. Hope to see you there!

Take care,

Tech

Event Details

When:
Sunday, June 25
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Where:
Bellavia Audi
6402 Kennedy Blvd. (at 64th St.)
West New York, NJ 07093
201-758-1600

Directions

From the Lincoln Tunnel

Take the Lincoln Tunnel and 495 to New Jersey. Having cleared the tunnel, take the exit for Kennedy Blvd. At the top of the ramp turn right and continue up another ramp onto Kennedy Blvd northbound. Follow Kennedy Blvd north to it's intersection with 64th street. Bellavia Audi is located on your right.

From the Holland Tunnel

Take the Holland Tunnel to New Jersey. Merge onto 1 & 9 North. Turn right onto 51st Street. At the top of the hill at a light make a right onto JF Kennedy Blvd. Bellavia Audi is located on your right.

From the George Washington Bridge

Take the George Washington Bridge and I-95S to New Jersey. Take the exit towards (RT-67) Fort Lee (US-9W). Turn right onto Hudson Terrace. Hudson Terrace becomes Main St. Main St. becomes River Rd. Turn slight right onto Bulls Ferry Road. Turn sharp left onto JF Kennedy Blvd. East. Bellavia Audi is located on your left.

From New Jersey Turnpike

From the Turnpike take Exit 16E to 495 East towards the Lincoln Tunnel. On 495 get off at the exit for Kennedy Blvd. Stay to the right. At the light at the top of the ramp, turn left onto Kennedy Blvd northbound. Follow Kennedy Blvd north to it's intersection with 64th street. Bellavia Audi is located on your right.

From New Jersey Garden State Parkway

From the Parkway take Exit 153 to Route 3 East. Take Route 3 East to 495 East towards the Lincoln Tunnel. On 495 get off at the exit for Kennedy Blvd. Stay to the right. At the light at the top of the ramp, turn left onto Kennedy Blvd northbound. Follow Kennedy Blvd north to it's intersection with 64th street. Bellavia Audi is located on your right.<ul><li><a href="http://nycmetro.audiworld.com">NYC Metro Area Audi Group</a></li></ul>