Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

1994 100 Sales Questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2022, 06:50 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 100 Sales Questions

Hello, I hope this is the right place for this post. New Member here and not a car guy, so please bear with me.

I've inherited a 1994 Audi 100 Wagon with about 75,000 miles on it. The car runs well and is in great shape overall. The car is located and registered in the Northeast (US). Car was garage kept for majority of its life so almost no rust.
Other info: automatic, front wheel drive, 2.8L V6, leather interior, pearl white
Issues: stereo needs replacing, some electrical issue with passenger's door/speaker, roof fabric has a loose area near driver's door.

I'm trying to decide if I should sell the car or use it as my daily driver when I return to the US in the summer.

According to Kelly blue book, it's valued at $2130 (trade in) and $3100 private. I'm not sure how accurate that is, especially in the current market. Another person said to list it at $5k on craigslist and take any reasonable offer. If I were to sell it, I'd be happy to see the car go to an Audi enthusiast.

Any thoughts about value and where is the best place to sell? Or would it make more sense to keep it?

Thanks for your help!