Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

An addition to your staff?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2000, 07:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An addition to your staff?

A poster who goes by the handle of April/verdegrrl has been an invaluable poster on the A6 forum, and other forums also. She has served as an unofficial, but very effective technical resource for all sorts of questions concerning Audi. Mechanical, AoA policy, new products, etc. She is currently an Audi salesperson and has an extensive automotive background in auto restoration. Steve S. recently thanked her for providing info. on Audi's new 17" wheels. I think her writing is marvelous. She has great wit, and provides information clearly and concisely.

Unfortunately, a recent career requirement is likely to absent her from the AudiWorld forums. She has found it necessary to leave Audi sales. Her departure from the AudiWorld forums would be a significant loss for AudiWorld forum participants. And while AudiWorld will continue to be enjoyable and valuable, it can't help but be poorer for her absence. This is a long way of saying I think she is a valuable resource for AudiWorld.

I included the URL to the thread where I asked the question as to whether other participants would like her to continue in some capacity with AudiWorld. Perhaps there is capacity in which you folks could find a use for her expertise. I'm not familiar with the structure of your organization, but as a business owner I understand the need to minimize expense. If something in the nature of a full-time technical editor or assistant editor isn't practicable, how about part-time? Or even as independent contractor paid on a per contribution basis? I can't help thinking that if your business were mine, April might be a resource I'd want to find a use for.

Thanks for considering my suggestion and for AudiWorld as place I always enjoy visiting.<ul><li><a href="https://www.audiworld.com/forum/a6.html">https://www.audiworld.com/forum/a6.html</a</li></ul>