Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Create sections for generations of car e.g. All B9 cars

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 02:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 720 Likes on 499 Posts
Default Create sections for generations of car e.g. All B9 cars

There are so many things that are common across the B9 platform cars that I find myself repeating the same questions in more than one sub forum section.

This could be avoided by having a general section that covered all B9 cars for e.g.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:00 PM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Hi Bruce, while I don't disagree on principal, literally every model generation this same debate pops up, and honestly the S4 people just feel special in their own forum. I suppose we can set up a poll to see what folks would prefer, but history tells us they want separate forums.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:01 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 720 Likes on 499 Posts

I own a A5 Sportback. But there is so much that is similar between the A4 and the A5. As there are more people who own an A4, I find myself repeating most questions across at least two sub forums.

I am not suggesting that we get rid of the individual sub forums, so the S* and RS* guys can still have their special corner.

The other option is more complex, to somehow create a cross reference for any post tagged as B9 etc. I've seen this done on some forums.