Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

hi. is there any way that I can arrange for all of my old posts to be deleted?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 09:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm being derisive because I think yours, f3d's and RMN's request are silly and I think they should

be portrayed as such. I can think of no good reason why you'd want this to be done outside of causing headaches for the mods, grabbing momentary attention or extracting some kind of pleasure out of pretending that anyone cares about something you said two years ago.

I, in earnest, asked why you'd want this to be done. None of you answered the question because you realize the request is idiotic; instead you decide to take a "subtle dig" at me claiming that I don't understand and subsequently calling me names.

"This" has nothing to do with either of us, but for whatever reason, you feel the need to follow a rather idiotic attempt to stir the pot, and I'm just calling you out on it.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lol...

"Are you some SUPER radical user that has zMAD MOD pull on here?" -- What was misconstrued?

If you don't want some of the info you posted publicly available then...delete it a la Spence?

As for reasoning, whatever gets you through the day, dude.