Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Johannes Please Read:

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2001, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Johannes Please Read:

Thank you for responding to my last post. I used the tracking page (thanx for the link) and according to the tracking info, each attempt ends the same way-

http://account.audiworld.com/finish.phtml?cookie=deleted

I now see why I never receive the auto-generated email! It is apparantly deleted as soon as it is generated.

What do I do about this? I have checked out my machine/system thoroughly and there are no problems here. Cookies are enabled, interaction with similiar sites is hassle free. Remember, the the page which provides the tracking number has never included the link you said it should, and that itself is making me question where the problem even starts???

Please, please, please let me know what is going on, and what, if anything, I may do to help. I'd be glad to email the full tracking page, etc. It seems I am not alone here, so many others will also greatly appreciate your help. Thank you for your attention to this frustrating problem.
Old 02-05-2001, 05:00 PM

Default You found a bug in the software

It was sending the emails to the old email address and not the new one like it shoud. I've fixed it now.
Old 02-05-2001, 06:44 PM

Default One step closer, but not quite there yet...(m)

Well this time I did get the auto email, thank you, but the process will not complete. It continually "times out". Can you check on this? Another bug maybe? Oh well, we are getting there . I'll try again tomorrow.

Johannes, can you also please help me get my screen name back? The system says it's taken and does not recognize me...I assume this is secondary to all the prior confusion??? Audivoir, audivoir@home.com, is how I should be registered.

My prior email was snowtan@home.com Would you please check on this for me?
thanx again!
Old 02-05-2001, 09:34 PM

Yeah, I'm a moron. Fixed another unrelated problem