Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

My Condolences

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 07:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Default My Condolences

To JET and Kris, sorry this happened. I think it's really too bad, and to think all the D2 A8 posts that I created are basically worthless to find now. They don't have pic or URL icons. I didn't write one book, I wrote two.

The D2 forum as it was has moved on. I wish it wasn't that way.

Good news is, I just got a ML350 and have asked the feedback forum at MBworld.org to upgrade to the new audiworld Vb software! Now that would be a vast improvement.

Good luck!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PaulW
To JET and Kris, sorry this happened. I think it's really too bad, and to think all the D2 A8 posts that I created are basically worthless to find now. They don't have pic or URL icons. I didn't write one book, I wrote two.

The D2 forum as it was has moved on. I wish it wasn't that way.

Good news is, I just got a ML350 and have asked the feedback forum at MBworld.org to upgrade to the new audiworld Vb software! Now that would be a vast improvement.

Good luck!
Paul, I wish you'd posted this in the main forums (I'll do it in the D2) so everyone you've helped could say fairwell and wish you the best. I can only hope you have success with your MB..believe me, they are far from being without issues but since your getting a hopefully 06+ ML350 you shouldn't have the problems. I was surprised Jet nor Kris said a word *publicly to thank you for contributing soooo much.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My sympathies on losing any work. That's the worst of the internet ...it moves on.
Next time try my method! the spreadsheet. It is much faster to load, easy to search, easy to sort, easy to see.
Easy to extract relavent %s, numbers etc.
Good luck.