Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Please see my post here about continued issues

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 577 Likes on 483 Posts
Default Please see my post here about continued issues

S8 anti-roll bars on an A8 - Page 2 - AudiWorld Forums

Thanks for trying, but honestly nothing obvious has improved from the daily hassles I have had for a while now with being blocked from accessing threads when using threaded display mode. As I said there and have mentioned in my prior message, at the margin this does cost some content, at least things I would post at times. I have followed the steps you have suggested, and been in touch with you a couple of times about it not improving. But, to be direct, what I don't get later is any further confirmation if either something was fixed, or basically, tough we can't/didn't find it and I'm on my own. The lack of that follow up to close it out has me think it's the latter.

In any case, I still have been experiencing the issue most every day.

I also note in that linked post frustration with a very thorough post of mine that got trashed somewhere along the way, and per that thread subject it is something of interest to the D3 community since I actually did the mod and posted the original definitive post and info about it. I didn't touch the pictures in my album (and they are still there), so this presumably is something AW did or triggered along the way. The pictures were stored via AW, not off on some linked site like drop bucket or whatever. As I said in that reply, I really think the clean up should be on AW to execute where the underlying pictures were there in the first place.

Last edited by MP4.2+6.0; 08-01-2014 at 12:16 AM.