Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

so last time I asked for a suspension of this troll who posts major spoilers it wasn't granted...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 07:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so last time I asked for a suspension of this troll who posts major spoilers it wasn't granted...

now we have the second major spoiler in a matter of days. Can we get a suspension please. NIP/TUCK and THE WIRE have now been ruined for me.

here is the current one:

https://forums.audiworld.com/other/msgs/8012293.phtml

here is the last complaint:

https://forums.audiworld.com/feedback/msgs/39476.phtml
Old 02-19-2008, 08:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

while I dont really care about the spoilers, the dude is just trollin
Old 02-19-2008, 08:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

2nd. He obviously knows what he is doing, just not cool. VTB
Old 02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default If it matters at all, ^^^^(the deliberate spoilers) is about 30% of the reason I quit AWOT years ago

and found other places to spend my clicks. I don't want to encourage any kind of overly moderated environment, but when someone is clearly out just to be a ***** then what value are they to the community at that point? What's the loss of just axing their account?

I just think it's emblamatic of a lot of the a$$hole behavior that made me leave there in the first place.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default well said. my point exactly. I'm not asking for total censorship, but intentionally ruining the show

should be grounds for suspension.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default zOMG! TV, ruined!

Right up there with taking the last cookie.

Of all the things to get excited about, spoiler trolls must be right up there with personal attacks and name-calling.

VTB all personal attacks and namecalling.

RIP, AW. It's been grand...
Old 02-20-2008, 01:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default are your two kids proud of your attempt to win an internet fight? is it like Cinderella Man in the

ring? Bring them over to watch you, I'll say hi to them and tell them their dad is an internet stud. Oh and its funny that you are the one chastising people about feeding the trolls when you started a new thread on the topic over in off topic and made a ton of remarks. I expect that from you though since your logic has always been poor. In fact it is non-existent, rather you just call people out like you did with me and berate them, then think you have made them "angry" and sit there smiling and thinking you're tough. Its pathetic actually. I can search the forum and find dozens of threads of you just being the angry old man you are maybe its cuz of a couple kids and wifey yelling at you or something, or maybe you were bullied? I dunno, feel free to explain where all your tough guy attitude comes from, I'll listen. Your posts have always been efforts to get people "riled up" online and talk smack, but hey keep it coming, I can take it all day internet tough guy.

I'm not sure what your intellect is like in real life, so I won't comment on it, but on here it is below that of a cat. Particularly in the way you have drawn comparisons and made overly broad statements about free speech and the liberties of AWOT, like you are some kind of internet tough guy hero. I expect nothing less from an internet moron like you. The fact that you can't see the difference between what this troll did and making fun of someone and name calling is ridiculous, but again it is expected from you. The mods seem to agree (his last thread was deleted) as do many other users. It isn't about crying, just about right and wrong, you and him are wrong, the rest of us are right. Go ahead and talk about being nancys and how you are the master of ignoring trolls bla bla, its been said before. Or maybe you want to say something that actually makes sense? I am anxiously waiting your reply, please, I mean this is becoming amusing watching you strut your stuff online, keep it coming tough guy.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:08 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Meh - I don't go to AWOT if I have not watched F1 recording

same for any other shows I consider important

Not a suspension offense.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Not worthy of a suspension. We can delete it, but there's nothing to stop them in the future..
Old 02-20-2008, 08:47 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Default srsly, you need to chill out. It's a T.V. show for christ's sake! Boohoo, the ending is ruined, whaa

i think you'll live. There are more important things in life to get worked up about.

Quick Reply: so last time I asked for a suspension of this troll who posts major spoilers it wasn't granted...