Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Updates on two important issues that members have been asking about...

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Oh no!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Head Cat Herder

Nope, wasn't deleted, but since 'bump' was effectively killed, you have to actually look for it.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:34 AM
Joey T

To answer myself, yes, this format sucks so badly on my iphone that I could not read half of this thread.

Well, I suppose iphone is such a new, cutting edge technology we couldn't expect something as old and antiquated as kawf to.. wait, kawf worked fine.

Nice upgrade guys!
Old 03-26-2009, 05:45 AM
Head Cat Herder

It's pretty clear you don't want help, but are merely interested in conflict. Most everyone is beyond that now. I suggest you do the same.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Joey T

No, the format sucks on an iphone.

Kris, still no loss of respect for you. But I note you didn't reply to anything I wrote below.

I am sorry all your years of hard work have gone down the drain, I really am. I understand if you consider me a traitor and think ill of me, but I cannot stand obvious, glaring incompetence. You, personally, asked my permission to use my images for the tech article, and at the time I was honored. Now, I am embarrassed to be part of this cluster****. I can only imagine how difficult this is for you, and how ****ed up this would be if not for you and JET.

OTOH, the issue here is clear: IB cares not one little bit about you or I. They did not listen to you on what would happen when they switched to such an inferior format, in a half assed fashion, with no clear understanding of the forums. They do not care to respect me, as a person with over 13k posts, or my requests. They do not respect you or JET, or we would not have had this mess. If IB removes my content, I will consider becoming a positive member of Audiworld again. Them showing respect for the people who generate all the traffic they had before the switchover would be a huge step in the right direction.

I hope to see you at my B5BBQ this summer, and I hope to see your family again.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:53 AM
Joey T

Just so you understand, on my iphone I can see JET's original post, and the next post below is 4Driver4 saying "That doesn't cut it JET"

Nothing else shows up on my iphone.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:57 AM
Joey T

I rescind my permission. Effective today at 4PM EST.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:02 AM
Head Cat Herder

It hasn't gone down the drain.. We're getting new members all the time. Yes, a few people have left, but I'm seeing lots coming back to.

I'll have to see what IB thinks about your question. They have instructed me to not remove any articles out of user spite thus far.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:02 AM
Head Cat Herder

I don't have an iphone, so I can't test it.. Are you using linear or threaded view?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Joey T

It isn't spite, it is a simple, legal request to have my material that I retain ownership of removed from a commercial web page that no longer has permission to use it.

Quick Reply: Updates on two important issues that members have been asking about...